• Start date
  • Views 2,485,661
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
Indeed but I tried 6-7 different games with 64 cluster, all froze. Quite odd.
I'll report back when I try other games, hopefully now it's working ok

Amino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi@all,

all my Games startet great :-) 5.40 Loadiine gx2
but if i try Yoshi i get this error
IMG_0417.JPG

CableLeecher

640K ought to be enough for anyone
Trophies
EARTH | SOL-SYSTEM | SECTOR 001 | ALPHA QUADRANT
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Amino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
5.40 loadiine gx2

Just Dance 2015 only Black Screen ? Just Dance 2015 ready2play loadiine.

Maybe because i have only Code&Content and dont have Meta?

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
@dimok I just dumped with your dumping tool the Wii Party U EUR disc and the xmls with the xml dumper. I compiled it with the usa version xmls but your tools not dumped the rpls just if i started a minigame or something so i just borrowed the rpls from the usa version and the meta folder too. Edited the meta.xml too and i finally compiled a working EUR version of the Wii Party U and tested it with the Loadiine GX v0.2 in Mii Maker mode. (2016.02.21 elf file with a 2016.02.18 code532.bin and a payload532.html) The final size is 5,16GB compared to the USA version which is around 3,9GB. I also tested the Space Zappers minigame and it worked fine and the GamePad Party selection too. I didn't noticed any weird things or something else just clicked the game i wanted and played.

Last edited by Cava,
Reactions: memomo

ArthurJam

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,
I wanted to know what I can expect in the future.
I have a WiiU with v4.1 firmware, if a functional version comes out.
Which games can I will run ? Will I can play games released after version 4.1 ?

Sorry for my poor english, Thx.

Wiiunator

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm starting to think that some SD cards don't support 64K cluster formatting... I'm not sure that it's a game or a loadiine issue. My card is formatted at 64K cluster and it all my games work perfectly including Mario Kart 8.. just stay at 32K cluster and don't worry about it if that works for you.

Wiiunator

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@Scuba156 & @FunThomas

The latest version pretty much crashes in all of my games with Error 160-2224 on my 5.3.2 with a SanDisk Extreme Pro on 64k Clusters.
Everything worked with the beta Version from from 18th of february.

Reverted back to old Version, everything works again.
which version did you use? I haven't tried the experimental build, but the latest elf and sd package works here with my transcend 64gb USH-1 level 3 @ 64k cluster...

CableLeecher

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
which version did you use? I haven't tried the experimental build, but the latest elf and sd package works here with my transcend 64gb USH-1 level 3 @ 64k cluster...
I tried all of them right after Scuba uploaded them...

That's so weird because before it worked like a charm

lex luthor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, I could really do with some help / advise.

I am running 5.3.2E

I initially got the exploit working on 2 separate occasions. But when GX2 was released I reset my browser data and started afresh.
Since then I have been unable to get the exploit to work.

I have tried multiple web hosting sites
I have tried Android self hosting
I have tried Ezshare card hosting (latest) using the files downloaded from this thread.

I have tried the old loadiine versions, not GX2. All fail, I have been trying on and off for weeks. I have also cleared all data many, many times.

This is what I am getting on all methods:

Load up browser, open 1 tab... black screen with dots
Load up browser, open more than 1 tab.. freeze with no errors (browser bar and wii just freeze)

Every time this happens I power down and try again.

Is it a case of just keep trying? I'm losing faith it's ever going to work!

Any help or advise is very much welcome.

This happens to me every time I clear the browser data. I will tell you what I do to solve this:

First disconnect any internet access (if you are using a Web-server simply stop it)

1. After clearing the data and entering the browser again it will tell you to wait until some files are created, let it do it's thing. After going into the browser I delete all my favorites( I don't know if this is an important step but I'm just recreating what I do to solve the problem)

2. Load the Loadiine GX2 www.site or web server IP without internet access in your WiiU Browser, it should give you a 112-1007 error (page cannot be loaded). Right here you will turn off the WiiU (I hold down the power button for four to five secs in the console or in the gamepad).

3.Now turn on the internet access (router, web-server whatever you disconnected)

4. Turn on your WiiU. When you enter the browser the first page it will load is the Loadiine GX2 Website or IP you typed before shutting the WiiU down. Now it will load Loadiine without any issues other that the standard race failed which is normal.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by lex luthor,

CableLeecher

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
By the way, I just replaced the gx2.elf with the old beta from18th feb to make it working again while taking the rest from the latest selfhost-SD Package from @Scuba156 it's definatelly the new .elf that causes this issue.
The exploit still works without issue just gx2 is crashing now with 160-2224 when I start the games. The only 2 games that work now (testen on my other SD on 64k) are ZombiU and Sniper Elite V2.

Last edited by CableLeecher,

lex luthor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
64k cluster size was reported to be an issue with some games. I think it affects mario kart 8 too, but I'm not sure.
Also, some games don't work anymore with latest build (since the SSB fix release, Assassin creed 3 doesn't read any file at all).
If you find a game not working, try v0.1 to see if it's an introduced bug or was already not working.

I have my Sandisk 64gb SDXC formatted in 64k Cluster size and they work fine with this build: https://gbatemp.net/threads/loadiine-gx2.413823/page-57#post-6104393

Does any build after this one breaks compatibility with some games and 64K cluster size?

CableLeecher

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Last edited by CableLeecher,
Reactions: lex luthor

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Go fly a kite...