• Views 2,484,454
  • Replies 6,197
  • Likes 132

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
@dimok I just dumped my New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U EUR disc (2 in 1 disc) and i will dump the two xml yet today and i will test it. I saw in the compatibility list the xmls from new super mario bros u will work but i want to dump on my own. So far the size of the rpx and the game is the same as in the comp. list.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok,it's done.
I have my Selfhosted SD *.elf with www Folder.It works with my Android Phone.

I can upload my compiled *.elf,payload and sd_loader and the www Folder.

Bye
http://www106.zippyshare.com/v/wDtZ1KU5/file.html
Which commit is this?

how about WIIU with 4.0 firmware?
Read the OP?

Loadiine GX2 is currently compatible with
WiiU v5.3.2
WiiU v5.4.0

Untested (please report):
WiiU v4.0.0
WiiU v4.1.0
WiiU v5.0.0
WiiU v5.1.0

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

CubeLer

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Which commit is this?

Is the newest Commit.The last Version from Dimok.I have only compiled.

I can try to make a Browser Version.
Sd Version goes fine with Android/Kws Server.

I mean the Kexploit(First Step) is very Stable by me.Over 90% rate.
And the best and stable Site is for me wj44.ml.But it goes not with the newest Version.Splatoon Version dont work with this Site.In 2 hours i can test my Version with wj44.

Please Report
Bye

Ok i have tested on wj44.ml Site.Don't work with the newest One.

Last edited by CubeLer,

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
This is the latest version of Loadiine gx2 ver.0.2 for 5.4.0 user, ready to self hosting (payload.mp4 and suitable index.html for it)

have fun

Attachments

• Loadiine GX2 v0.2- 5.4.0.part1.rar
    2 MB · Views: 385
  • Loadiine GX2 v0.2- 5.4.0.part2.rar
    1.7 MB · Views: 373
Last edited by memomo,

bagpipes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
@dimok
Hey everyone,

I was working on some dumping methods for the games. For now I only got a simple dumper. I wanted some people to test it and see if it dumps the RPLs/RPX correctly without dumping system RPLs and stuff like that. Here is a test version with the necessary payload stuff. It wont work for all games (games such as splatoon wont work for now, I will change that later). You just start the dumper application with the required parameters (in console) and then start the application on the WiiU and enter your IP address of the server (PC) and press A. Then you enter the title you want to dump and it will start dumping the game to your PC into the selected folder (must be absolute for now). Should work theoretically with discs and installed titles.

Here is the test version of the dumper. Currently there is only a windows exe but once I am finished with tests and changes I will provide a linux dumper too and the sources to this and maybe integrate into loadiine gx2.
http://www40.zippyshare.com/v/Ihyr8KlE/file.html

To dump all RPLs you have to enter the menu/game where the RPL is loaded. Right now I dont have a method to find out what RPLs are all on the game. I will look at it later (wasnt looking for it yet).

Please report your test results to me. I wanna see how good/bad it works.

Oh and this is only 5.3.2 (though should theoretically work on 5.4.0 too).

Btw it got a semi-continue functionality. It will check existing files on the PC and compare the filesize. If the filesize is the same, it will skip the file and continue with the next. To cancel the download, just close the dumper application and it will continue with game launch.

Thank you for your "simple dumper". With it i could properly dump .rpx from Trine: Enchanted Edition! It has 26MB so with Dumpiine it has been impossible.

The_Spartan94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys these files keep freezing on my console, i'm giving up, i'm doing everything right, i checked every guide i could find, no way of getting out that black screen.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys these files keep freezing on my console, i'm giving up, i'm doing everything right, i checked every guide i could find, no way of getting out that black screen.
I found this myself. It freezes on the white screen and to fix it you need to delete your loadiine_gx2.cfg file and start again for some reason when you copy & paste a new build over to your server and sd card and boot it up it corrupts your .cfg file and you will notice your .cfg file gets updated with a new date by the side, that is why you get it I mainly get this using some off scubas builds and cross using. Really it would be better if we didn't get so many builds being mixed up in this thread, personally @dimok should just make a build of the newest revision SD/browser and that's it, post it on the front page, all these builds being posted up are no good I think maybe scubas builds are only compatible with his gui or something I'm not sure his with your own host works cause I have tried a few of his for my own server and all I get is a white screen I got one to work but the screen was all messed up it was all small all the builds from his loadiine gui are not working with your own server!. Try these out:-

http://www106.zippyshare.com/d/wDtZ1KU5/357923/Loadiine_gx2-2016-23-02.zip

Put your www in the correct folder and put the .elf file on your sd card make sure you delete the one out of your server folder and like I say reset your .cfg file.

Edit; are you on 532 firmware cause this is for 532 not sure about 540?

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: MattKimura

WiiuGold

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found this myself. It freezes on the white screen and to fix it you need to delete your loadiine_gx2.cfg file and start again for some reason when you copy & paste a new build over to your server and sd card and boot it up it corrupts your .cfg file and you will notice your .cfg file gets updated with a new date by the side, that is why you get it I mainly get this using some off scubas builds and cross using. Really it would be better if we didn't get so many builds being mixed up in this thread, personally @dimok should just make a build of the newest revision SD/browser and that's it, post it on the front page, all these builds being posted up are no good I think maybe scubas builds are only compatible with his gui or something I'm not sure his with your own host works cause I have tried a few of his for my own server and all I get is a white screen I got one to work but the screen was all messed up it was all small all the builds from his loadiine gui are not working with your own server!. Try these out:-

http://www106.zippyshare.com/d/wDtZ1KU5/357923/Loadiine_gx2-2016-23-02.zip

Put your www in the correct folder and put the .elf file on your sd card make sure you delete the one out of your server folder and like I say reset your .cfg file.

Edit; are you on 532 firmware cause this is for 532 not sure about 540?

I added this to exploit.wiiubrew.net

andriy921

Trophies
XP
Country
I would really love to help with porting to 4.0.0.
Previously when I was trying to port this, I tried changing CODE_RW_BASE_OFFSET in the same was as memory mapping is different in regular kexploit for >=4.1.0 and <4.1.0. It allowed to proceed further in code, but still ended with white screen.
If anybody has ideas about this - I'm ready to test.

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
@dimok I just dumped my New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U EUR disc (2 in 1 disc) and i will dump the two xml yet today and i will test it. I saw in the compatibility list the xmls from new super mario bros u will work but i want to dump on my own. So far the size of the rpx and the game is the same as in the comp. list.

I dumped the xmls with xml dumper but i can't compiled it so i just put the titleid from the log file to the new super mario bros u app.xml and copied the app.xml and cos.xml to the already dumped game dir and guess what it worked fine! I played 1-1 level without any error. Thanks Dimok the dumper i will try it with another games later.

Is there any chance for we could save the app and cos xmls and the meta folder with this program in a later release?

Last edited by Cava,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ