Hacking Live Stream of Injected VC game

Bslashingu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering if anybody would be interested in watching a live stream of a ROM (probably Chrono Trigger) that has been injected into a Virtual Console game played all of the way through.

I have a video capture card, and am willing to show people how to inject, and install virtual console games on their Wii's, also. This is mostly to help people out by showing them how to do it, and the developers/hackers out by finding bugs and problems with the injector.

Depending on how many people are interested, I'll run the live stream, but if there aren't many, then I'll probably just do a tutorial.

Bslashingu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
arctic_flame said:
Depends how good your upstream speed is.

I did a test with a friend in Philadelphia, and a laptop inside my house, I ran the stream through www.ustream.tv and it ran pretty smoothly. I'm still trying to get sound to work, though.

Bslashingu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sebastian25 said:
yes please, why not post on youtube?

Was going to do that for the tutorial, then stream Chrono Trigger over uStream live, just to show everyone that it works, and to check to see if it's a perfect emulation.

Bslashingu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bobrules said:
or you can just make a youtube video

I thought about uploading a bunch of videos of me playing Chrono Trigger ALL OF THE WAY THROUGH. But that would

A. Take up TONS of hard drive space
B. Take tons of time splitting the video into ten minute chunks
and
C. There would be way too many videos.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit