kelvinate

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cyan said:
where do you find the cook ?
I'm almost with all the job, but I'm still missing the cook (there is a blank line in the information screen).

I'm at the bones tunnel. (defeated 3 kings and had 2 earthquake to open the path)
Will I find it later ? or do I have to do something in my town, or a mission?
All my available upgrades are bought.

you can get the cook much earlier than that. go to your mission request/messages screen, look for the giant mushroom mission or the owl hag mission. defeat either guardian will open up a new area allowing you to train cooks.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tried the mushroom earlier in the game but it was difficult with the poison, so I never retry it.
I don't know about the howl hag though, I'll look for it too.

Thank you
smile.gif

Edit :
The howl hag was very easy, and I'm now with the cook in my party.
I'm right now at the egg place on the map, I see I'm not a good observer. my visual memory fails ^^;
edit 2 :
I got perfect until the last question : who is the biggest problem of this world ? I tried :
- the time (let the question timed out),
- myself (imaginary world's little boy),
- galigalilleo (astral disaster for all the world),
- a boss (if enemies aren't problems who are ?),
- the biggest choice (2nd princess), and I died here, lose all my HP ;___;
too bad we can't choose the egg as the biggest problem.

Edit : you can choose the egg, even if there is no "red dot". keep hitting it.
Next there are more questions, but I don't know if I answered correctly.
I said "no" to all but the loyal question.

kelvinate

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i have not got to the egg kingdom yet, i just finish the shakesahboo (sic) and durvac. With the first mushroom fight, it is better to take less people than more, i beat it with only 6 normal solders. also equip them with sterile pants to stop them being poisoned. Then its a matter of careful manoeuvring of your troops to get out of its way.

collect ~12 paintings and talk to the art collector and get steril pants .

Cpt-DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I know that my question is abit off topic but is LKS working well on PAL wiis? I need to know this to fit in with you guys. *blushes* lol

Posts merged

I know that my question is abit off topic but is LKS working well on PAL wiis using gamma? I need to know this to fit in with you guys. *blushes* lol

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Cpt-DS said:
I know that my question is abit off topic but is LKS working well on PAL wiis using gamma? I need to know this to fit in with you guys. *blushes* lolI didn't try gamma, but it's working great on USBloader. so I think it's working on gamma too.
check the wiki, someone said it's working.

QUOTE(kelvinate @ Jun 22 2009, 02:01 PM) Does anyone have any tips on how to collect tunes for tunesmith book?
No, I don't know
frown.gif

I'm looking for it too.

I also need :
- how to dig the holes which is like a fountain, it sparkles but stay close. maybe I don't have the good job yet.
- how to use the magicity ? I can't create new jobs nor enter the houses. is that a real job ?
- is the hospital usable too ? or is it just a decoration in town ? they said "use it after battles" but we can't "use" it.

One king left before reunification
smile.gif

I hope we can still play after all the kings are defeated. I want to find all the collectible.

kelvinate

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the fountains holes will cure your aliments like fire and dizzy when dug. It closes back up after you use it and can be reused again and again.

you have to wait until an annoucment on the kingdom news to say there is someone arrived in magicity and you have to meet him to 'activate' the city ( I have no done this yet)

I have no idea about the hopsital, where is it? How do you build it? or do you mean the school?

I beat the tv king and the egg king with one left from that stage. so I am a little behind than you are.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you for the explanation
smile.gif

I found the fountains really useful for poison state later in game.

The hospital may be activated the same way as the magicity then. If we can have a healer in the party, it could be great
grog.gif

To have an hospital in town, you will have to unlock the town at the left of the school town, then you will have the choice to make donation for the school.
After all the 7 donations, the school representative will come and say a student is specialized in surgery and the hospital can be useful after hard battles.

Town with hospital is after beating the red radish. (use only archer and hit&run).
The magicity is located after beating the big white mushroom (north of school town)

I still don't know how to collect music. I thought hearing them would suffice, but it doesn't
frown.gif

I found the boss's idea very good, each boss is very particular with his own minigame.
Little king's Story is very enjoyable.
There will be the english release soon, I hope people will like it as mush as us ^^
We could help new gamers if needed, please ask here too.

kelvinate

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
oh the school. school = hospital Yes I have got the school already going thru with the donations.

I really lilke the bosses as well at least its not the same tactic of hit them all the time and run back when they attack. It one is different and present a break in the normal actions.

Yes the us edition is coming out soon, there will be a flood of people coming in.

for me I am already playing the austrlian version
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy