Homebrew RELEASE Lithium: Lightweight Easy to Use Title Installer for 7.X

mistadad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! Is the Litium app supposed to list off game names when installing over USB? It only shows the game IDs and it's starting to get a bit confusing when installing stuff!

blawar

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! Is the Litium app supposed to list off game names when installing over USB? It only shows the game IDs and it's starting to get a bit confusing when installing stuff!

are they only brand new games? or all games? There is some lag time with the metadata being updated, but there will be a fallback soon to show some name instead of just title id when its missing metadata. Alternatively, if you download the nightly of lithium, and the nightly of nut and run server.py, you can just add usbfs and browse the PC files directly.

mistadad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are they only brand new games? or all games? There is some lag time with the metadata being updated, but there will be a fallback soon to show some name instead of just title id when its missing metadata. Alternatively, if you download the nightly of lithium, and the nightly of nut and run server.py, you can just add usbfs and browse the PC files directly.

It's every game! Gonna try the nightly builds! Thanks for the great app!

mistadad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did it download the json files in titledb/*.json ?

Yup!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@blawar I just fixed it, actually! I was using a backup folder for my programs and it didn't have the keys.txt file! I added it to my folder and everything works now! My bad haha

Reactions: blawar

Jason81Anderson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I just found what is the problem of the crashing, you must avoid the characters such as `-! in the nsp files and folders. This cause a crash. Just rename nsp and it will work.

Last edited by Jason81Anderson,

blawar

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to transfer through usb from Mac? The nut server is an exe.

yes, download master, and run server.py

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

lithium makes folder named 'tinfoil' under /switch.

is it intended?

yes, it shares its settings with tinfoil.

Reactions: fallingrat

jacopastorius

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi and thanks for the app. I'd like installing from a usb key connected to dock. Do i have to follow some indications? or just put the nsp in exfat or fat32 formatted usb key and broese usb?

zhanger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does it crash if you exit the app without doing any installs? and did you do a usb install?
I'm also getting this same problem on 7.0.1; I am doing a usb install and right as the download finishes, atmosphere crashes and upon reboot nothing new shows up on my home screen. I was able to install from sd card and from nut serve via network successfully though.

EDIT: nevermind, I just had to restart my computer after installing libusbK lol

Last edited by zhanger,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3