Hacking List of not working games???

  • Thread starter Thread starter licalica13
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,101
  • Replies Replies 8

licalica13

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
76
Reaction score
11
Trophies
1
XP
270
Country
United States
I'm thinking of getting a Cyclo and I was wandering...

What are the not working games on Cyclo ds evo???
 
As far as I know, there aren't any. The Cyclods Evolution has 100% ROM compatability.

If you manage to find a game which doesn't work, congratulations.

Also, unlike the R4 team, if there is a game which does not work with the Cyclo, it will most likely be fixed reasonably quickly by the cyclo team.
 
krazykirk said:
As far as I know, there aren't any. The Cyclods Evolution has 100% ROM compatability.

If you manage to find a game which doesn't work, congratulations.

Also, unlike the R4 team, if there is a game which does not work with the Cyclo, it will most likely be fixed reasonably quickly by the cyclo team.
R4 only plan a new update on 9/15 to brick counterfeit R4 ... so your choice... ;-)
 
I'd say 99%+ compatibility. There's bound to be some shovelware that nobody's played that's not compatible, right?
 
Sticks said:
I'd say 99%+ compatibility. There's bound to be some shovelware that nobody's played that's not compatible, right?
Well I speak a little prematue. I only run US and EUR and there are a lot more than that. But my list is complete and I at least load everyone I get. No problems yet.
 

Site & Scene News