Hardware List of hardmod installers by region

korni1393

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Am i right here asking for a Downgrade Request?
I would need a Downgrade, preferable a permanent hardmod.
I live in germany in the north rhein Westphalia area and would be willing to pay max 50€
Anyone up for the job that has some positive feedback, if possible i would like it done before new years.

Edit1; its an o3DS XL 11.2.0-35E

Last edited by korni1393,

konsolenumbau.expert

Trophies
Website
konsolenumbau.expert
XP
Country
Germany
Am i right here asking for a Downgrade Request?
I would need a Downgrade, preferable a permanent hardmod.
I live in germany in the north rhein Westphalia area and would be willing to pay max 50€
Anyone up for the job that has some positive feedback, if possible i would like it done before new years.

Edit1; its an o3DS XL 11.2.0-35E
You got PM

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

Valanse

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@vb_encryption_vb Hey there, could you PM me for details about a hardmod? Just snagged a N3DS XL a few days ago, 11.0.33U. I would love to know pricing and a couple details. Thanks so much! :) Let me know if I can provide more info!

HisDudeness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had my system done by @mchew and couldn't speak higher of the work. Only took six days from my sending it out and receiving it. He kept me updated when it arrived and shared photos before sending it out. The new port is underneath the back plate, so there's no ugly mod hanging out or anything!

I'd definitely come to him again for any modding needs.

chrissayshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had my system done by @mchew and couldn't speak higher of the work. Only took six days from my sending it out and receiving it. He kept me updated when it arrived and shared photos before sending it out. The new port is underneath the back plate, so there's no ugly mod hanging out or anything!

I'd definitely come to him again for any modding needs.

@mchew send me a pm

Reactions: mchew

Linaishe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone willing to hardmod and install arm9loaderhax on a 3DSXL? (Fire Emblem Fates edition). I'd give it a try myself, but arthritis + soldering probably don't mix too well.

I'm in Australia (Melbourne, specifically) but willing to post overseas if necessary.

cawalls_deep

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to say thank you to @mchew He has been very helpful with all of my concerns and questions! If his soldering skills are as good as his communication skills I should have one amazing handheld to play with very soon.

Reactions: mchew

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock