Hardware List of hardmod installers by region

walzarozo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey @vb_encryption_vb- I am in the same situation as some of the above posters, I have 11.0.0-33u and would like to know how much you charge for your service, to hardmod and downgrade. Also i would like CFW and willing to pay extra for it (if possible). Please let me know how you go about doing this service whether by pm or another way to communicate.

ThisIsDaAccount

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys just heard from a friend who's aggravated by the hudshamer situation. Any updates?

(I understand it's unlikely, I'm just hoping to give him some good news to him, because it's his launch day 3DS).

Last edited by ThisIsDaAccount,

ThisIsDaAccount

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sigh, more hundshamer issues. The guy doesn't get how pissed off people are at him.

It's really closer to sadness IMO, a 3DS can mean a lot to people. My friend's trying to save money for a new one though, and I'll be there to help him downgrade with DSiWare, so hopefully a happy ending.

icecreamcake

Trophies
XP
Country
What happened to all those people is unfortunate. No reasonable person would do what hundshamer is doing. Crooks come clean when they figure out they're caught. It doesn't do him any good to ignore legal letters. If the authorities go after him he needs a loony psychologist to make an excuse for his behavior.

ThisIsDaAccount

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What happened to all those people is unfortunate. No reasonable person would do what hundshamer is doing. Crooks come clean when they figure out they're caught. It doesn't do him any good to ignore legal letters. If the authorities go after him he needs a loony psychologist to make an excuse for his behavior.
True, hopefully the authorities do that quickly. I just hope everyone can get back their consoles, because even sending a few could be a hassle for the police department.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I know it's really a shame what happened hundshamer was up until people started revealing stuff who I was recommending people go to if they were US based so this whole thing made me feel a bit shitty, weirdly I used to chat to him fairly regularly off gbatemp and he came across pretty honest and up until that point had a lot of positive feedback

the last I heard of him he said he had trouble with his landlord and was having to move and his cat died, not been able to get in touch with him since then so hopefully everyone will get some sort of closure on it, I think even him just coming on and saying "mwahaha I'm stole them all" would be better than the sudden radio silence and no reasoning or excuses

gooduck anyone who is still holding out for some sort of Christmas miracle

Reactions: vb_encryption_vb

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users