Samus Aran
OP
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
Just wondering how many console-port games are there for the PC. This are some games I've known so far....

Final Fantasy VII,VIII
Guilty Gear X2 Reload
Guilty Gear Isuka
Silent Hill 1,2,3,4
Metal Gear Solid 1,2
Dark Souls

If you know some other titles that isn't listed yet, please post it here. Thanks. :)

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are we just doing PS2 era and down? If we included this last round of consoles it amounts to about 85% of them and other than mods, the occasional additional multiplayer and slightly better graphics they are basically the same thing. Seen as the PS2 and co were pretty weak they occasionally produced some very different games (or nerfed the PC versions) which only gets more pronounced as you go back to the PS1 era (especially in the N64 world), though perhaps surprisingly the PC was not always the superior platform.

Also what is your opinion on the Amiga? Plenty of one time console games appeared on it, and often in better form, and it was technically a general purpose computer platform, though I imagine the lines get somewhat blurred between DOS and everything else there.

To add to it though a bunch of the Resident evils got ported, Tony Hawk post 3 got a lot of ports, Forsaken had some interesting differences between the PC and N64 versions and I am probably supposed to mention the Turok games (though this was less obvious than some other games).

Reactions: Metoroid0

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
OP
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan

That's Because i don't want to comment on other forums but this, and i wanted to make a thread HERE about this topic and to see if there are some more games (that forum is old) and if someone knows some other games..i mean it IS 2013...so...

So, since there are no more spams, can you list your findings? :)

I also know that there might be metal gear rising, asura's wrath.. maybe (i would love MGR) :ninja:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-