Hacking Linkage castlevania question

Lacrimosa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi. Noob here.

I have castlevania DoS (DS) and AoS (GBA). I tried that "linkage" thing with my G6 lite and it doesn't seems to work. I have read the guide from this forum but still I think I'm doing something wrong.

1. I am copying my roms, without trim and without soft reset. Just the default settings (DoFat).
2. I'm going to MyCard menu and I'm going into the GBA directory. I locate the file with the game and press X.
3. After it loads, I am going into the NDS folder and run DoS.
4. Nothing is happening. I am checking to my equipment and I'm not having this ring nor I see the doll resembling Mina in Yoko's shop.

Am I doing something wrong? A little help is appreciated.
smile.gif

(sorry for grammar mistakes
shy.gif
)

outphase

Custom title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You still need to check the Linkage box when dumping the DS game. Also, you cannot load the DS game via MyCard. You have to go back to the main listing.

Lacrimosa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
You still need to check the Linkage box when dumping the DS game. Also, you cannot load the DS game via MyCard. You have to go back to the main listing.

The box is checked. I write the gba rom first and then the ds rom.

When I click the linkage box, I get a message "Is a known DS linkage game" under the checked box. Under that, I get the message "no GBA linkage game was found in the GBA game directory currently".

Must I do something with the GBA rom perhaps?
wacko.gif

outphase

Custom title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You didn't confirm actually having the right firmware on the G6, nor did you confirm you went back to the main menu instead of My Card to load the DS game.

Lacrimosa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
You didn't confirm actually having the right firmware on the G6, nor did you confirm you went back to the main menu instead of My Card to load the DS game.

Ooops... Sorry.
shy.gif

I have the V4.6 loader and software and I tried to go back to the main menu to load the DS game.

Still nothing.

Can you (or someone else) discribe me exactly what are the exact steps to do this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o