GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well... Over the weekend, this stuff happened:

- I finally bought a Logitech MX518 for $30. I've been wanting to get this mouse for a while, and it was well worth the money I put into it!
- I am up to the latest for reading One Piece, and man... all the deaths that happen are intense...
- I have a project to finish, 25 sentences in french. Time to start...
- Watching that game for USA vs. Canada in the Olympics for Gold in Hockey was intense. Canada won in the end
biggrin.gif

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ah man, this mouse is so awesome. I might buy another one or, I might consider the other choices [Logitech G5, Logitech G500]. If I do get one of the other choices, this mouse is gonna be wasted, so I might just keep this until it breaks
biggrin.gif

I found this sheet that'll pretty much guide this project... I just fill it in, then make a script since we are presenting this.

D

Deleted User

_Chaz_ said:
Google Translate...
Nah, it fails.
I have, however, used it as a starting point in the past. You usually need to fix a few words or change the tense.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
flameiguana said:
_Chaz_ said:
Google Translate...
Nah, it fails.
I have, however, used it as a starting point in the past. You usually need to fix a few words or change the tense.
Yes it does. This is what I have always been doing, doing some minor changes to make it proper, and the rest is good. Sometimes, I even have to change their choices of feminin/masuculin choices, but that's alright. So far, I haven't made a single sentence, but am making a guideline that pretty much gives everything away.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
... I am Half-Way done the guide. Once I am done, I need to make at least 26 sentences to receive a Level 4 in some section in the writing portion [she said if you make more than 25 sentences, you will automatically get a Level 4 in that part of the Writing Mark]

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ugh, thinking about all those things were a pain. I estimate I will be finishing this at 2:00AM.

I just finished the guide and must create the script with a min. of 26 lines. If I must, I will borrow my dad's laptop and bring my awesome mouse with me xD.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, French is mandatory in Elementary School. Other than that, I stopped using Google Translator. I use it to translate simple words such as floor [plancher] or on [sur]. hehe. i already know the words, but i use it to check.

also, i never finished translating it. the teacher told me, hand it in tomorrow. she sounded pretty disappointed at me since i usually finish my work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, yes