Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
KazoWAR said:
DarkStriker said:
Does anyone have a link for all the PGF files for B&W? Or the newest one like the Zoroark from Japan?

First Post
Oh! Last time i downloaded the zoroark wasn't there. Either i was blind or there was a reupload
smile.gif
! Now time to try this thing out!

pokefan92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
First of all, very good work Kazo, you're a nice hacker.

Anyway, this is your fist version and I have something to say... it does not disable date restriction. I've clicked on than option and then I clicked save rom button, but when I open it with No$GBA it throws me "Distribution not available now". I wish you can solve it.

Thanks in advance!

KazoWAR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokefan92 said:

Anyway, this is your fist version and I have something to say... it does not disable date restriction. I've clicked on than option and then I clicked save rom button, but when I open it with No$GBA it throws me "Distribution not available now". I wish you can solve it.

Thanks in advance!

I can't seem to get this to happen on my own.

pokefan92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
KazoWAR said:
pokefan92 said:

Thanks in advance!

What do you mean? You can't disable restriction on your PC with that tool or do you mean I'm saying such a stupid idea? In that case, I can give you all the screens you want.

QUOTE(gumbyx84 @ Mar 17 2011, 03:24 AM)
I thought the Liberty Pass was only available via Nintendo Wifi. When was it released on a distro cart?

Google for it. That's not a site of ROMS. Anyway, I'll learn you how to use google.

http://www.google.es/search?hl=es&clie...mp;aql=&oq=.

No more to say if you are clever enough.

KazoWAR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokefan92 said:
KazoWAR said:
pokefan92 said:

Thanks in advance!

What do you mean? You can't disable restriction on your PC with that tool or do you mean I'm saying such a stupid idea? In that case, I can give you all the screens you want.

I mean when I check disable date restriction and run the ROM is will distribute the wonder cards form and year pick , I tested from 1980 to 2050 and it still works.

pokefan92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
KazoWAR said:
pokefan92 said:
KazoWAR said:
pokefan92 said:

Thanks in advance!

I mean when I check disable date restriction and run the ROM is will distribute the wonder cards form and year pick , I tested from 1980 to 2050 and it still works.

Maybe just a problem with Nos$gba emulator?

setya5785

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
QUOTE said:
it does not disable date restriction. I've clicked on than option and then I clicked save rom button, but when I open it with No$GBA it throws me "Distribution not available now".
probably because no$gba lack wifi emulation ?
worked on desmume with wifi.

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokefan92 said:
gumbyx84 said:
I thought the Liberty Pass was only available via Nintendo Wifi. When was it released on a distro cart?

Google for it. That's not a site of ROMS. Anyway, I'll learn you how to use google.

Wow cocky much? You could have just mentioned the distro cart was for EUR territories. Would have been a lot nicer and more hopeful than a random Google search.

Reactions: cearp

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
gumbyx84 said:
pokefan92 said:
gumbyx84 said:

Wow cocky much? You could have just mentioned the distro cart was for EUR territories. Would have been a lot nicer and more hopeful than a random Google search.
We have this NDS release thing which might be nicer than googling =)

D

Deleted_171835

Fishaman P said:
Sweet!

There are 6 or more wondercard slots, right?

That means I can distribute a full competitive battling team!
You can store up to 12 Wonder Cards.

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fishaman P said:
Sweet!

There are 6 or more wondercard slots, right?

That means I can distribute a full competitive battling team!
As SoulSnatcher said, you can have up to 12 wondercard saved to a cart. They even allow you to save wondercards without starting a new game, though you can only save 3 that way.

pokefan92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
gumbyx84 said:
pokefan92 said:
gumbyx84 said:

It's not a random google search. Unfortunately there is a lot of people who talks before thinking, it's like a hobby for too many people. Nex time, try to open the link that you call "random google search" and you'll find the first result has what he was looking for.

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I clicked the link. You searched for the archive name. No where in this thread was there mention of the archive name. How was I supposed to figure it out? In the US there is no distro cart, so when I searched for it with US I couldn't find anything. You could have just said it was a new distro cart like SoulSnatcher did. That would have been far more helpful

pokefan92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
gumbyx84 said:
I clicked the link. You searched for the archive name. No where in this thread was there mention of the archive name. How was I supposed to figure it out? In the US there is no distro cart, so when I searched for it with US I couldn't find anything. You could have just said it was a new distro cart like SoulSnatcher did. That would have been far more helpful

Oh My God. Sorry, I forgot it was too much difficult search the archive name. Searching is too hard for someone, is easier than someone do the job for you, right? But, when you open the search, the first result is:

XXXX – Pokémon Victini Liberty Ticket Distribution Card (EUR ...

¡oh! It is not clear yet? What do you want, the download link? Mate, that can't be posted here. I let it too easy, but if you don't open it is not my problem, is a problem of lazy people. The first result mate, not the second ¡Te first! If you open it and see the title of the first result is so obvious it was what he was looking for... But you have to open it, maybe is easier than I go to your house and open it for you but mate, you won't die if you open it by yourself!

Now, take profit of the link and stop saying such that silly things you're saying. Nobody gave me the link nor the result search, It took me an hour to find it and I posted it in a way that anybody cand find it in less than a minute. If that is not helpful enough for you, mate, then post a better solution and stop trolling. I do what I think is the best and you are only complaining like a little jealous kid.

D

Deleted_171835

pokefan92 said:
Oh My God. Sorry, I forgot it was too much difficult search the archive name. Searching is too hard for someone, is easier than someone do the job for you, right? But, when you open the search, the first result is:

XXXX – Pokémon Victini Liberty Ticket Distribution Card (EUR ...

¡oh! It is not clear yet? What do you want, the download link? Mate, that can't be posted here. I let it too easy, but if you don't open it is not my problem, is a problem of lazy people. The first result mate, not the second ¡Te first! If you open it and see the title of the first result is so obvious it was what he was looking for... But you have to open it, maybe is easier than I go to your house and open it for you but mate, you won't die if you open it by yourself!

Now, take profit of the link and stop saying such that silly things you're saying. Nobody gave me the link nor the result search, It took me an hour to find it and I posted it in a way that anybody cand find it in less than a minute. If that is not helpful enough for you, mate, then post a better solution and stop trolling. I do what I think is the best and you are only complaining like a little jealous kid.
Just shut up.
You should have just posted a direct link to the release thread for the distribution card. Also, look up the definition of trolling. He didn't know the event was released onto a cart. All he said was "When was it released on a distro cart?". There's nothing wrong with that.

D

Deleted-236924

KazoWAR said:
Pingouin7 said:
How are we even supposed to get it to distribute a Wondercard to a Korean cart?
The DS has English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Japanese.

We would need a Korean DS, right?

No, DS games are region free so a Korean version would boot on any DS phat or lite, its after the DS lite where it become region locked.

That's... Not what I meant.

That distribution cart reads from the DS' language to determine which region to send the Wondercard to.
For example, it will distribute the English Wondercard if the DS is set to English, the German Wondercard if the DS is set to German, etc.

But how are we supposed to get the rom to distribute the Korean Wondercard if we can't set our DS to Korean?

KazoWAR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pingouin7 said:
KazoWAR said:
Pingouin7 said:
How are we even supposed to get it to distribute a Wondercard to a Korean cart?
The DS has English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Japanese.

We would need a Korean DS, right?

No, DS games are region free so a Korean version would boot on any DS phat or lite, its after the DS lite where it become region locked.

That's... Not what I meant.

That distribution cart reads from the DS' language to determine which region to send the Wondercard to.
For example, it will distribute the English Wondercard if the DS is set to English, the German Wondercard if the DS is set to German, etc.

But how are we supposed to get the rom to distribute the Korean Wondercard if we can't set our DS to Korean?

I do not think that is how it works, I do not think the DS's language is used, but the Game's Language.

Though my tests where done on DeSmuME an I have DeSmuME using the firmware I dumped from my own DS that is in English. So unless DeSmuME is modifying firmware settings to match the language of the running game, then it should be all game based. I was able to distribute to a JPN ROM. The last byte of the padding for each card is a byte that is not 0xFF, from my tests the byte in that spot tells the game to what version that card gets sent to. the byte seems to match that of the value .pkm files have in there language flag. (01 = JPN, 02 = ENG, etc)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo