LEGO Harry Potter trailer (years 1-4)

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's the first teaser trailer for the new milking of the LEGO game series- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4. Clearly, it's based on the first 4 movies (and books). I guess they mean to make two parts, the sequel being years 5-7... At any rate, the LEGO game franchise is tiring IMO, but this really is a pretty good idea to use for LEGO games. Has a lot of humor, and great potential for exciting puzzles, action, and a tonload of unlockable characters. I'll give it a go when it comes out March 2010.

Teaser....and their lack of real gameplay. Oh well, it'll probably play the same as the others, maybe with more force-power-ness than physical combat.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yay?
unsure.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinda burnt on the LEGO thing, but of all the licenses I'd like to see given the LEGO treatment, it's this one. I look forward to it, although I'll probably just noodle with the DS version when it hits.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ohmy.gif

And soon there'll be a Lego Mario, a Lego Halo, a Lego GTA, a Lego CoD, a Mega Bloks Guitar Hero, a Lego Zelda, etc. /sarcasm
Why is there so many Lego games?!?!?

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yaymii, there is already a Lego Zelda. It is called 3d Dot Heroes.

I am mildly interested in this game but I am afraid they are simply churning them out because they sell rather thanquality. I mean, they could have safetly ignored the 4 Indiana Jones movie insted of making a new game.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sao Mortel said:
Great stuff. Harry potters games have always had a lot of quality and this one wont fall short either
I can't tell if you are using sacrasm or not. The Haryy Potter games have been exceptionally average over the course of the series.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
YayMii said:
ohmy.gif

And soon there'll be a Lego Mario, a Lego Halo, a Lego GTA, a Lego CoD, a Mega Bloks Guitar Hero, a Lego Zelda, etc. /sarcasm
Why is there so many Lego games?!?!?

Meh, they're making games for the franchises they sell.
Like Lego Batman, Lego Starwars and shit.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
DarkWay said:
this stands a chance of wiping the floor wiith pretty much ALL of the other harry potter games ever made as they were all pretty awful.
I disagree. The first three ones (especially 2 and 3) were pretty good on PC (I didn't like any of the console versions), the fourth one was pretty good on all platforms, 5 was awful and 6 was good on Wii.

I don't think I'll be playing this. I didn't like any of the Lego games so far, so I'll just wait for the last game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head