Gaming Lego City Undercover

chop

Trophies
XP
Country
I 100% this sucker a couple of weeks ago, and whilst it is the biggest and best yet, It's no sandbox game.
There was so much opportunity for this as well, e.g unlock the Taxi and Taxi driver and it should turn into Lego Crazy Taxi, Unlock the Zombie and you can start a Zombie apocalypse, stuff like that. It also should have had a day and night mode.

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My game save is gone for this game. What the hell? I can't even figure out how to erase a game save intentionally so I have no idea how this could have happened.

I can't remember what percentage I had but I had beaten all the missions and been collecting lots of stuff and red bricks and stuff.

I know each user has different saves.

There is a certain number of save slots, I had one with a good percentage but all the slots had some save of some type. There doesn't seem to be save management features like copy or erase. I guess if you start a new game with the slots full you have to pick a game save to erase or something?

Too bad Nintendo provides no way to back up saves. I have had problems with kids accidentally erasing save games and it is frustrating.

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I guess I figured out how they erased it. Start a new game and it lets you overwrite any save slot.

I also read you can back up saves to USB now, that it was added in a system update in April? I am going to have to do this.

P

pasc

Actually this was the only Wii U game I finished to date.

It had some nice stuff going for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended