You buyin it?

• Total voters

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a 3D trailer in the eshop along with some of the other Nintendo Direct videos shown (sadly no Yoshi's Island though i'm guessing the 3D is subtle in that one anyways).

That's the reason why I wrote "I can't say whether it's just advertising or not".

I know. But I'm just letting you know that they've made wild and very untrue statements before.

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Svalbard
There is a new gameplay of a german youtuber:

Yeah I saw that, I didn't want to post it cause it was in german.

--------

There are 4 gameplay videos from the youtuber WiiFolderJosh
And this:

--------

:!: Eshop price drop to $29.99
Gonna get it in eshop then.

PS: This game has been getting a lot of 6/7 out of 10

---------

IGN's thoughts on the game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&gl=US&client=mv-google&feature=relmfu&v=CQf3GWFQwos&nomobile=1

---------

Game released in NA.
Get it now.

---------

Shit, I bought this game and it's massive, tons of collectibles and stuff to do. Very fun.

fossda

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for the triple post,
do you think the load times are long like the WiiU?

In the start. you can see a little long loading screen.
If there are long loading times, what's the cause, why can't TT games manage this?

The game looks great, except for when people and vehicles appear when you're literally about to touch them. I'm kind of tempted about this game. Not sure though.

I wish I didn't vote 'Yup' now, after seeing the gameplay videos with the horrible render distance, even for a handheld...

P

pasc

I saw the screenshots for this on Amazon and thought:
AH ! Sandbox ! Must. Get !

Let's hope it is quite as good as the WiiU version (supposedly) is.

Jan1tor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just picked up my copy today at Toys R Us cause our Best Buy was trying to rape us and sell it at $39, so I got it at TRU for $29 while picking up a new 3DS pocket case.

Reactions: Jiehfeng

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Svalbard
The game looks great, except for when people and vehicles appear when you're literally about to touch them. I'm kind of tempted about this game. Not sure though.

I wish I didn't vote 'Yup' now, after seeing the gameplay videos with the horrible render distance, even for a handheld...

Actually, I never crashed at those times, of they are gonna appear, they won't appear in front of you.
And civilian appearing isn't often than we thought it would be actually, same as vehicles.

fossda

Trophies
XP
Country
I've changed my mind again, now I'm not sure. It's a constant battle in my brain between 'get it, it's a free-roam game on a handheld' and 'don't get it, the render distance is awful.'

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Svalbard
I've changed my mind again, now I'm not sure. It's a constant battle in my brain between 'get it, it's a free-roam game on a handheld' and 'don't get it, the render distance is awful.'

Yeah, but really, it's a lot of fun.
I'm currently at 50% completion and 15 hours have passed. Though I'm very sad about the cons, TT games could have made this game better.
And I think the flying vehicles don't ply at all actually, I got a UFO and it goes along the road only, not sure, I'll try and unlock a helicopter.
Never saw a speedboat, and you can't take trains :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @light27, i wanted a Wii u as a kid when i watched a Mario kart 8 commercial on tv