Lego Battles

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Nealla30, Jun 15, 2009.

Jun 15, 2009

Lego Battles by Nealla30 at 2:19 AM (1,410 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Nealla30
    OP

Newcomer Nealla30 Member

United States
    I just gave my son Lego Battles. (no manual included..... R4) I don't play these types of games and have NO CLUE what he is supposed to do!
    Right from the start! He's a King and has 3 other men with him. As soon as he encounters the "bad guys" he is Defeated. We can't figure out how / what to build with nor how to stay alive when encountering the bad guys. I have Google'd for days now for a Walkthrough or even a Manual online, but can't find a thing! (assuming this game is new)

Any suggestions for a very frustrated 8 year old who LOVES Lego Star Wars and Lego Batman and was hoping to love this one too???

2. Rayder

Former Staff Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

United States
    Tell your son to read what it tells him when he starts a new game. It sounds to me that he skipped all the tutorials that explained gameplay in the beginning of the game.

3. Isabelyes

Member Isabelyes GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    "please note" that this game is unlike the other Lego games.
    also, +1 to what Rayder said, and if your son likes this game, I'd recommend getting Lost Magic and FF XII Revenant Wings, too.

4. Domination

Member Domination GBAtemp Psycho!

Singapore
    This probably one of the beter LEGO games. But thats because its a Real-Time Strategy game. If he doesn't go through tutorials or doesn't like thinking and planning. Move on to other LEGO games.