Gaming Lego Battles

Nealla30

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just gave my son Lego Battles. (no manual included..... R4) I don't play these types of games and have NO CLUE what he is supposed to do!
Right from the start! He's a King and has 3 other men with him. As soon as he encounters the "bad guys" he is Defeated. We can't figure out how / what to build with nor how to stay alive when encountering the bad guys. I have Google'd for days now for a Walkthrough or even a Manual online, but can't find a thing! (assuming this game is new)

Any suggestions for a very frustrated 8 year old who LOVES Lego Star Wars and Lego Batman and was hoping to love this one too???

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tell your son to read what it tells him when he starts a new game. It sounds to me that he skipped all the tutorials that explained gameplay in the beginning of the game.

Isabelyes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
"please note" that this game is unlike the other Lego games.
also, +1 to what Rayder said, and if your son likes this game, I'd recommend getting Lost Magic and FF XII Revenant Wings, too.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
This probably one of the beter LEGO games. But thats because its a Real-Time Strategy game. If he doesn't go through tutorials or doesn't like thinking and planning. Move on to other LEGO games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: we are fucked