Lego Battles

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Nealla30, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Nealla30
    OP

Nealla30 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2007
    United States
    I just gave my son Lego Battles. (no manual included..... R4) I don't play these types of games and have NO CLUE what he is supposed to do!
    Right from the start! He's a King and has 3 other men with him. As soon as he encounters the "bad guys" he is Defeated. We can't figure out how / what to build with nor how to stay alive when encountering the bad guys. I have Google'd for days now for a Walkthrough or even a Manual online, but can't find a thing! (assuming this game is new)

Any suggestions for a very frustrated 8 year old who LOVES Lego Star Wars and Lego Batman and was hoping to love this one too???

2. Rayder

Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

Former Staff
    Jan 14, 2007
    United States
    USA
    Tell your son to read what it tells him when he starts a new game. It sounds to me that he skipped all the tutorials that explained gameplay in the beginning of the game.

3. Isabelyes

Isabelyes GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 29, 2008
    Netherlands
    "please note" that this game is unlike the other Lego games.
    also, +1 to what Rayder said, and if your son likes this game, I'd recommend getting Lost Magic and FF XII Revenant Wings, too.

4. Domination

Domination GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 28, 2008
    Senegal
    Your Mum
    This probably one of the beter LEGO games. But thats because its a Real-Time Strategy game. If he doesn't go through tutorials or doesn't like thinking and planning. Move on to other LEGO games.