ROM Hack Legit villager dump collection for NHSE

Weebalicious

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am looking for Reneigh. The one provided in this thread didn't have the correct furniture, nor is there a proper house. Does anyone happen to be able to provide both?

Taishiro

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I doubt lol
It may be that he's just cautious.
Animal Crossing has online anti-cheat for RAM editing (a.k.a. cheat codes) and modified hashes (a.k.a. modding the game) I believe.
Save editing, LAN play w/ hacked console and anything you do offline is not detected at the moment. Nintendo has not issued any bans to any of these in the 35+ days the game has been out. But these could very well be flagged in the future, so I wouldn't stay so calm about it.

Be aware that going online on CFW + sysnand is going to 100% give you a ban, so only cheat while on stock firmware.

iMaxed0ut

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here I have Raymond and Merengue for anyone who wants them (: Both legit and moved in with houses!

Attachments

• Raymond and Merengue.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 230
Reactions: FenizMonja

eddieboi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It depends. If you restore the save using CFW and homebrew menu (JKSV, etc), then yes, you will get banned.
If you restore the save using memloader so you can access your NAND through RCM, in practice you won't get banned as it is highly unlikely that Nintendo knows you hacked your console.

Now, if you make disastrous edits to your save data that are impossible to replicate in the game, it is possible that nintendo detects this in a future update. so only make legit edits.

Edit: For reference, when people started cheating in Splatoon 2 online, Nintendo updated the game to start checking save files and flag people if a suspicious edit was made. There's nothing like this in Animal Crossing at the moment, but it could eventually happen.

What? the only think we can do to load and use NHSE is by using JKSV, how is it ban? i havent got ban so far...
and wdym by memloader? you mean emummc or stuff?

now let say if i make edits that can be obtained through games like items etc, its safe right? by using NHSE and restore them with JKSV?
and as for ban, they ban us the one that edited the save? not the player that got the items from trade?

Taishiro

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
What? the only think we can do to load and use NHSE is by using JKSV, how is it ban? i havent got ban so far...
and wdym by memloader? you mean emummc or stuff?

now let say if i make edits that can be obtained through games like items etc, its safe right? by using NHSE and restore them with JKSV?
and as for ban, they ban us the one that edited the save? not the player that got the items from trade?
No, that's not the only way. You can use memloader + HacDiskMount to access your NAND without booting up your Switch, that is, RCM mode. This means you can edit stuff without Nintendo knowing you hacked stuff, because you haven't booted the firmware. The ban risk is practically non-existent here (unless you mess up other stuff).

Unlike CFW and homebrew menu. The use of these will be registered in your console's logs and information sent to Nintendo's servers.
So stop using JKSV because it will eventually flag your system, not because you edited a save file, but for accessing your sysnand while on CFW.

If you wanna go through the safe method, here's a tutorial on how to do so: https://gbatemp.net/threads/edit-of...up-restoring-via-fusee-gelee-payloads.541081/

Edit: for reference:

If you get banned for using CFW on your sysnand and then connecting online you will get a console ban and won't be able to access any online services (eShop, online play in all games, etc)

You won't get a console ban with the RCM method because Nintendo can't prove you hacked your console in any way.
Now, you could get banned from Animal Crossing only if Nintendo eventually starts checking integrity of the save files. But this would mean that you would still be able to access other online services on your Switch.
So no debate here, use the safe method.

Last edited by Taishiro,
Reactions: artlan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1