ROM Hack Legit villager dump collection for NHSE

eddieboi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here I have Raymond and Merengue for anyone who wants them (: Both legit and moved in with houses!
is this file is from the latest v.1.2.0 update or old updates?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No, that's not the only way. You can use memloader + HacDiskMount to access your NAND without booting up your Switch, that is, RCM mode. This means you can edit stuff without Nintendo knowing you hacked stuff, because you haven't booted the firmware. The ban risk is practically non-existent here (unless you mess up other stuff).

Unlike CFW and homebrew menu. The use of these will be registered in your console's logs and information sent to Nintendo's servers.
So stop using JKSV because it will eventually flag your system, not because you edited a save file, but for accessing your sysnand while on CFW.

If you wanna go through the safe method, here's a tutorial on how to do so:

Edit: for reference:

If you get banned for using CFW on your sysnand and then connecting online you will get a console ban and won't be able to access any online services (eShop, online play in all games, etc)

You won't get a console ban with the RCM method because Nintendo can't prove you hacked your console in any way.
Now, you could get banned from Animal Crossing only if Nintendo eventually starts checking integrity of the save files. But this would mean that you would still be able to access other online services on your Switch.
So no debate here, use the safe method.

alright i got it, but for those who got the items traded or the friends that i have traded my items with won't get banned right? because they got it from trade, i dropped the item for them on their island or vise versa. also im still comfortable using the jksv methode, that methode is really pain

OhSoDizzy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So heres my issue, I changed one of my original villagers to another villager, and made that villager move out to one of my friends islands. Cool, so I try to repeat the process but I can't seem to get the house to come back no matter how i edit the flags. Everything I try, i end up going back into the game and theres just an empty plot. No house, but occasionally id mess around with the flag values and get the villager to show up but they are homeless lol. Also, I am very early in game and dont have my other 3 houses built yet. It was just me and my 2 villagers, now its just 1.

Classicaldonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So heres my issue, I changed one of my original villagers to another villager, and made that villager move out to one of my friends islands. Cool, so I try to repeat the process but I can't seem to get the house to come back no matter how i edit the flags. Everything I try, i end up going back into the game and theres just an empty plot. No house, but occasionally id mess around with the flag values and get the villager to show up but they are homeless lol. Also, I am very early in game and dont have my other 3 houses built yet. It was just me and my 2 villagers, now its just 1.

You should not be doing anything like this till you have all 10 villages...it could mess up your save file

IZUNYA

Trophies
XP
Country
France
No, that's not the only way. You can use memloader + HacDiskMount to access your NAND without booting up your Switch, that is, RCM mode. This means you can edit stuff without Nintendo knowing you hacked stuff, because you haven't booted the firmware. The ban risk is practically non-existent here (unless you mess up other stuff).

Unlike CFW and homebrew menu. The use of these will be registered in your console's logs and information sent to Nintendo's servers.
So stop using JKSV because it will eventually flag your system, not because you edited a save file, but for accessing your sysnand while on CFW.

If you wanna go through the safe method, here's a tutorial on how to do so: https://gbatemp.net/threads/edit-of...up-restoring-via-fusee-gelee-payloads.541081/

Edit: for reference:

If you get banned for using CFW on your sysnand and then connecting online you will get a console ban and won't be able to access any online services (eShop, online play in all games, etc)

You won't get a console ban with the RCM method because Nintendo can't prove you hacked your console in any way.
Now, you could get banned from Animal Crossing only if Nintendo eventually starts checking integrity of the save files. But this would mean that you would still be able to access other online services on your Switch.
So no debate here, use the safe method.

Editing the save doesn't give corrupted hask, unless you do something wrong, if it was the case the save won't even load :D

"Unlike CFW and homebrew menu. The use of these will be registered in your console's logs and information sent to Nintendo's servers"

You have no proof at all of what you are saying here, and no one has it, so please stop spreading false information ;)

Last edited by IZUNYA,

dh_bba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
One or two pieces of furniture are not visible.
NHSE has a computer, but it is not visible in the game.
Turning the date changes the computer one day and piles of paper one day.
Help :(

eddieboi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Editing the save doesn't give corrupted hask, unless you do something wrong, if it was the case the save won't even load :D

"Unlike CFW and homebrew menu. The use of these will be registered in your console's logs and information sent to Nintendo's servers"

You have no proof at all of what you are saying here, and no one has it, so please stop spreading false information ;)

yep, homebrew itself is safe so far, cfw it self is safe, pokemon editing on homebrew from checkpoint itself is safe so far. i've been using mine for along time and its fine, taken from my personal experience and from the official homebrew discord server. thank you for clarifying and telling him to stop spreading false information. i even suspect that the methode that he give is actually the one who gonna cause ban because theres risk too there

Reactions: IZUNYA

IZUNYA

Trophies
XP
Country
France
His method can be safe, but not much safer than cfw sys offline.

Actually, when messing around with hacdiskmount, you can ruin your sysnand if you make a mistake...

So, it's not safer, it takes much time.

But it's not the problem, the problem is that he says false information, and have NO PROOF about what he says.

I've been doing injection via jksv/checkpoint since december 2019, i have edited my pokemon save on sysnand, my acnh save, i have use cheat with edizon overlay on both pokemon and AC, and i do it offline everytime, i still have access to online services.

So don't believe this guys please, and just go OFFLINE while extracting/injecting save.

Last edited by IZUNYA,

eddieboi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Actually, when messing around with hacdiskmount, you can ruin your sysnand if you make a mistake...

But it's not the problem, the problem is that he says false information, and have NO PROOF about what he says.

I've been doing injection via jksv/checkpoint since december 2019, i have edited my pokemon save on sysnand, my acnh save, i have use cheat with edizon overlay on both pokemon and AC, and i do it offline everytime, i still have access to online services.

So don't believe this guys please, and just go OFFLINE while extracting/injecting save.

Yup got it, they key is just go OFFLINE while extracting / injecting the save.
summing up another topic, does all of the villagers dump in this thread are all from latest v1.2.0? or its mixed? i heard that if you load a villagers dump that is from an old version to v1.2.0 it can trigger the game red flag when online otherwise if its from v1.2.0 is fine?

IZUNYA

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yup got it, they key is just go OFFLINE while extracting / injecting the save.
summing up another topic, does all of the villagers dump in this thread are all from latest v1.2.0? or its mixed? i heard that if you load a villagers dump that is from an old version to v1.2.0 it can trigger the game red flag when online otherwise if its from v1.2.0 is fine?

I've never heard of this :D Sorry

Taishiro

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile

Are you serious? I'm not giving false information though? I'm just giving advice to avoid ban t_t
People have been banned for using CFW on sysnand and then going online, it's definitely a risk.

Besides, you shouldn't mess up your sysnand if you know what you're doing...

Also, yes. Your save would load. But if you made edits that are not possible to replicate in the game, then Nintendo could flag you in a future update if they decide to do so. They did this with Splatoon 2 and eventually banned people who modified their save files, even if they gave themselves stuff as little as clothes / sea snails.
I'm not giving any false information. :_:
But if you don't believe me, here's what the creator of splathex (splatoon 2 save editor) had to say: https://twitter.com/LeanYoshi/status/1223613103323205633

Last edited by Taishiro,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not Ai women but women who's bodies are walking Atm machines
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds like scam bait
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    so they collect ''donations''?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well gofundme doesn't accept vagina they just do that off the site
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    guess they just sell spicy fling material
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wonder what kinda desperate depraved beings even need to go there
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gofundme or onlyfans?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, either
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny to see people start a gofundme for silly shit like a new game system, and then see them get free money, then think, not so funny after all.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gofundme for the homeless
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My dog used to chase off my neighbors cat from our yard, till one day the cat stood its ground, and paw slapped the shit out of my dog, now the cat wonders thru my yard, and my dog don't even care anymore, he's like f that cat. Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So just slap your dog when I'm climbing out urewifes window
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just use the front door, dumbass
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, what if you see him?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Then slap your dog?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He can tag me in...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah last time I just looked at bigonya and said the heavy works already done
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    That's @slaphappygamer 's job to slap
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh hi nick
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I think he's from Ohio
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ohhioh Nick
    +2