Homebrew Legit CIA eShop redownlowad

Esteban Vargas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have seen over the internet that if I install a legit CIA on my 3DS, I am able to redownload it. Could anyone please confirm this?
If so, will the games be in the redownloadable software version or do I have to look for the game and download it through its page.

I also want to know if I download NSMB2: Gold Edition will it be on the eShop or not? I was wondering, since I believe the Gold Edition is not available for purchase through the eShop.

And my last question, will out-of-region CIAs that I download be on the eShop? I was wondering about that because I thought that could be a solution to them not appearing on the Home Menu.

Solution
Actually, they will appear in the "redownloadable software" section. This is valid until you do a system format, iirc. I think the system format clears your tickets.db. As long as it's in your tickets.db (which it is if you've installed it) you can redownload.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, they will appear in the "redownloadable software" section. This is valid until you do a system format, iirc. I think the system format clears your tickets.db. As long as it's in your tickets.db (which it is if you've installed it) you can redownload.

Solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit