Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
left4dead2530hor.jpg
Tucked neatly below some official details regarding Left 4 Dead's "The Sacrifice" DLC lies an announcement: Left 4 Dead 2 will be available on Mac starting Tuesday, October 5. As per usual, Mac users who previously purchased Left 4 Dead 2 on Steam for PC will automatically receive access to the game, along with free downloads of "The Passing," "The Sacrifice" and "No Mercy" add-ons.

In the same note, Valve also apologizes to Left 4 Dead 1 owners -- since the sequel is making it onto Mac before the original. The company states it's "running a little late" and that it hopes to "have it out in time to celebrate Halloween." If you previously purchased L4D on Steam for PC, you'll have access to everything once the Mac version arrives. [/p]
icon11.gif
Source (Joystiq)

meh

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm severely hoping this means a weekend Steam sale for Left 4 Dead 2, I want it on my PC so badly. Considering I probably would need $30 for more Xbox Live and the DLC it'd be nice to pay like $10 for the game on sale and get the DLC for free.

Great game though, a must-buy for most any co-op fan.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Great news. I hope Valve goes ahead and ports all of their titles to the Mac, including those old GoldSrc games and little games like Half-Life 2: Lost Coast. Just to be complete
smile.gif

I'm also hoping for a nice discount. I still haven't played Left 4 Dead 2. It would be nice to be able to buy it at a price of about 10 euros.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's a lot better than I expected... The games are now sold at 10,19 euros in a bundle or 6,79 euros seperately. The bundles for 4 players are getting the same 66% discount.

Mac users: Left 4 Dead 1 is probably coming to your platform before the end of the month, so don't hesitate to get them both!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.