Leaving GBAtemp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So just to be clear, this isn't some prank that the staff is pulling on us, and Rydian is an actual Furry? Like, no joke? Sorry if this offends someone by the way, but see it from other people's point of view, it's sort of out of the norm y'know?

If he is, then whatever man. Let users be users. They're not impacting your real life. They don't flaunt it. Peace starts with acceptance.

(Things weed has taught me.)

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Everyone from the Temp is leaving man....Well of course I hope whatever you decided to do in the future poos out success and what not. Thanks for the psp guide, it was very helpful to me and also thank you for anything else you've help me out with.

EDIT
I just read the post above me...Monkat left too!?

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I also agree that should go for awhile but definitely come back. I have a (rather odd) fetish and although I don't make it public outside of a another forum I'm apart of I hate to see go because of a few ball [censored]s.

Cloak519

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm a furry and I'm not leaving. I don't think it's "abnormal" or "weird" either.

Oh, wait.

Either way I'll stick one in my avatar and use a Rydian-esque member title to support you. "Come at me bro" is my new motto.

Good luck, Rydian.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Waitwhat.

You're perfectly safe here; most people as far as I know respect you, and you're a great help here.

If this all started because of Rayder's blog...
dry.gif

Cloak519

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ProtoKun7 said:
Waitwhat.

You're perfectly safe here; most people as far as I know respect you, and you're a great help here.

dry.gif
I call for all furries to show their support to Rydian. Surely there can't just be two on the site? Not to say I always got on with Rydian, but hey, it's wrong to be driven away from a relatively liberal website due to some people's personal opinions on things. Especially when the victim is a damn good member and contributor.

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ProtoKun7 said:
Waitwhat.

dry.gif

I have a suspicion it had a good deal to do with it. I read it myself....

He comes off to me as being the most intollerand little *notgonnasayitbecauseI'dbreaktheradioeditbutton*. I'm actually insulted that he claims and preaches that we can't admit outside of our own minds that we are what we are. So what if he's tired of hearing about it, big whoop-dee-effing-doo. We furries have been suppressed, bullied, and told to STFU about it for years and years now, we're sick of people like this moaning and generalizing us.

Good to see things have changed.....NOT.

EDIT: Oh I just read that he's apparently a "Former Staff" here. Yeah, that's not gonna go over well either.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I find it more insulting then touching that so many people are begging and grovelling for Rydian to stay.
The dude has made his decision, and regardless of the reason he stated, it's his opinion and his decision to make. So why doesn't everyone just RESPECT his decision, instead of whining on their knees begging him to stay. If he doesn't feel comfortable here, then he doesn't feel comfortable here.

It's not like some people saying "Hey you're wrong we're very tolerant here." is going to completely change his mind and feelings.

Also people trying to pin this on Rayder really need to get a reality check. Dude made a blog and stated his opinions. What then followed was a very large sum of people AGREEING with him. It's not like Rayder created the blog to start a hate march against furries. I tended to agree with the blog in some aspects, he was right for the most part. There really wasn't much or any intolerant hate in his post. He just didn't like when people flamboyantly flaunted it around, which is completely understandable.

Anyways i'm not wholly convinced you're actually going to leave for good Rydian. But until the time comes when I believe you'll return, cya later.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
I find it more insulting then touching that so many people are begging and grovelling for Rydian to stay.
The dude has made his decision, and regardless of the reason he stated, it's his opinion and his decision to make. So why doesn't everyone just RESPECT his decision, instead of whining on their knees begging him to stay. If he doesn't feel comfortable here, then he doesn't feel comfortable here.

It's not like some people saying "Hey you're wrong we're very tolerant here." is going to completely change his mind and feelings.

Also people trying to pin this on Rayder really need to get a reality check. Dude made a blog and stated his opinions. What then followed was a very large sum of people AGREEING with him. It's not like Rayder created the blog to start a hate march against furries. I tended to agree with the blog in some aspects, he was right for the most part. There really wasn't much or any intolerant hate in his post. He just didn't like when people flamboyantly flaunted it around, which is completely understandable.

Anyways i'm not wholly convinced you're actually going to leave for good Rydian. But until the time comes when I believe you'll return, cya later.
Oh I respect his decision and want him to follow his mind and heart, but I also want him to stay.

It's really that simple.

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
machomuu said:
Hells Malice said:

Oh I respect his decision and follow his mind and heart, but I also want him to stay.

It's really that simple.

As do I, I respect his decision, dispite the fact that I can't understand why he's letting it get to him so much. Almost makes me wonder if this happened on a board he might have used to visit in the past.

Yes I would like Rydian to stay, because he's just too awesome, but if he wants to leave...thats fine.

Cloak519

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nimbus said:
machomuu said:
Hells Malice said:

Oh I respect his decision and follow his mind and heart, but I also want him to stay.

It's really that simple.

As do I, I respect his decision, dispite the fact that I can't understand why he's letting it get to him so much. Almost makes me wonder if this happened on a board he might have used to visit in the past.

Yes I would like Rydian to stay, because he's just too awesome, but if he wants to leave...thats fine.
Pretty much the same here. I'm fine with his decision but mad at the fact that he was made to feel unwanted here.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
machomuu said:
Hells Malice said:

Oh I respect his decision and want him to follow his mind and heart, but I also want him to stay.

It's really that simple.

I concur.

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
Hells Malice said:

I agree, Rayder did not start this. The furries should look to those amongst their own number who kept posting inappropriate shit and have a go at them. Because they are the cause of the problem and the reason Rayder wrote the blog in the first place. And not those who quite rightly backed him and said we have had enough, please tone it down a bit. But no it is much easier for certain people (not Rhydian) to play the martyr and stir the pot by declaring war on the rest of us, and telling us that they are going to be even more in our faces about their fetishes.
rolleyes.gif

Cloak519

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Miss Panda said:
Hells Malice said:

I agree, Rayder did not start this. The furries should look to those amongst their own number who kept posting inappropriate shit and have a go at them. Because they are the cause of the problem and the reason Rayder wrote the blog in the first place. And not those who quite rightly backed him and said we have had enough, please tone it down a bit. But no it is much easier for certain people (not Rhydian) to play the martyr and stir the pot by declaring war on the rest of us, and telling us that they are going to be even more in our faces about their fetishes.
rolleyes.gif
Every reply to this thread stirs the pot more. Yours included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That sick boy yo