Least invasive/discriminatory Christian denomination?

RNorthex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chao1212 said:
Whichever one requires the least participation and hatred for anyone other than white, straight males, please. As many of you know I'm a fairly bullheaded atheist but my mother insists that I keep an open mind and do some soul-searching or something. Whichever one requires the least participation and hatred for anyone other than white, straight males, please. Sorry if you find this offensive, but I'm slightly sick of religion.

i'm with you bro[except for the straight part
biggrin.gif
]
i was in a catholic elementary, did very well even though i'm an atheist
know your enemy, study the the religion if you want, then whenever sy says your wrong being an atheist, you got a whole lot of valid points to argue
at least it works for me

or go for a religion that is based on a philosophic view
there are a lot around which may be true
closedeyes.gif

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Magmorph said:
I don't think it to be my responsibility to speak out against every crazy person who happens to share the same lack of belief in something I do.

Do you whinge about being misrepresented by the loons and extremists? I'm guessing not so it didn't apply to you.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest, there are so much horrible things in the view point of a super Christian than being athiest or agnostic. Join the Westboro baptist church and tell your mom that she drove you to do it.

Just kidding about that; believe in what you believe in. For example, I pretty much define the most powerful object in both transcendental and non transcendental realms as God and that is the only thing I can say about my religion. Any inferences such as 'God' is even a living being is stretching it for me yet alone a hole book.

Dr.Aqua

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ChaosZero816 said:
Linkiboy said:
Don't go with a denomination. Just take a bible and read it, and see what you get from it. Trust me, it's worth it.

I also recommend reading the bible. Just open up a page and read it. It can calm the mind once in a while.

I opened it up once to a random page when i was little and it was about this kid cutting people's foreskins off...

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dr.Aqua said:
ChaosZero816 said:
Linkiboy said:
Don't go with a denomination. Just take a bible and read it, and see what you get from it. Trust me, it's worth it.

I also recommend reading the bible. Just open up a page and read it. It can calm the mind once in a while.

I opened it up once to a random page when i was little and it was about this kid cutting people's foreskins off...
And you knew exactly what foreskins were when you were a child.
Right. Nice try though.

And to all the "Pastafarian" trolls, please take that elsewhere. This thread was requested, by the OP, to be about Christianity.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-