ROM Hack Latest release of PKHex running on lower .net framework version

Argon11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a way that the later release of PKHex to run on lower .net framework version? I have version 4.5.2 but I can't seem to install 4.6 which is required to run PKHex.

Pakhitew-Island

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Do you have cfw? I bypassed this by just using the old version of PKHex for all my Pre-Gen 7 needs and PKSM for all my Gen 7 needs.

Toady231

Intellectual saviour of the masses
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Do you have cfw? I bypassed this by just using the old version of PKHex for all my Pre-Gen 7 needs and PKSM for all my Gen 7 needs.
They're on about the pc version hence net framework. And you should be able to find older versions on github. I'll have a look and post my findings

Added: I didn't read the op properly. The only way to get the newer version to work is to update the .net framework or run a virtual machine.

Last edited by Toady231,

Pakhitew-Island

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
They're on about the pc version hence net framework. And you should be able to find older versions on github. I'll have a look and post my findings

Added: I didn't read the op properly. The only way to get the newer version to work is to update the .net framework or run a virtual machine.
I meant the PC version. I use PC PKHex for Pre Gen 6 and PKSM for Gen 7.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...