Status
Not open for further replies.

capsleepyy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gifted to me by an anonymous person, I am happy to share the updated fss0 or Hekate patches for Atmosphere's 0.14.0 release. More specifically, this includes an updated patches.ini file (located in the bootloader folder of the zip file below) reflecting Atmosphere's new loader. It also includes the latest ES patches which are in the atmosphere/exefs_patches/es_patches folder.
Works perfectly with latest Atmosphere and Switch firmware. Thanks.

Reactions: Draxzelex

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Gifted to me by an anonymous person, I am happy to share the updated fss0 or Hekate patches for Atmosphere's 0.14.0 release. More specifically, this includes an updated patches.ini file (located in the bootloader folder of the zip file below) reflecting Atmosphere's new loader. It also includes the latest ES patches which are in the atmosphere/exefs_patches/es_patches folder.
Awesome! So these are the ffs0/fusee-secondary sigpatches for Atmosphere?
Do they all work properly in the latest 10.1 FW and 0.14.0 Atmosphere?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome! So these are the ffs0/fusee-secondary sigpatches for Atmosphere?
Do they all work properly in the latest 10.1 FW and 0.14.0 Atmosphere?
The patches.ini file is only used by Hekate/fss0 and they work on my system for both raw unconverted .NSP files and homebrew .NSP files/converted .XCI files.

LyuboA

Unknown Entity
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria

Thanks man

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

Hi, thanks a lot for sharing, It get the work done. I will test install NSPs tomorrow, but a Home made NSP wasn't working and this fixed.

I wonder if the file 5AA09E1AF740A91D0F73ADFAE81A63E8AC0610D2.ips is really needed, until sigpatches for Atmosphère 0.13.0 that file was only included on Sigpatches for vanilla Atmosphère nor the Hakate ones.

Last edited by impeeza,

mikifantastik98

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@Draxzelex so fast!
I combined this patch with the old one I had previously posted ( ES , FS patches for HKT 5.3.2 / ATM 0.14.0 / FW 10.1.0 )

Attachments

• fss0 Signature patches (FW10.1.0) ATM 0.14.0.zip
    20.8 KB · Views: 571
Last edited by mikifantastik98,

Mopquill

Grumpy Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Draxzelex so fast!
I combined this patch with the old one I had previously posted ( ES , FS patches for HKT 5.3.2 / ATM 0.14.0 )

complete fss0 Signature patches (FW10.1.0) ATM 0.14.0
Thank you so much. I spent so long trying to get fusee-primary to work, and I can never not get a black screen, even if I disable modules. Thank you for compiling, and @Draxzelex for uploading, thank you both. <3

gelman09

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Works perfectly with latest Atmosphere and Switch firmware. Thanks.
sir, im really sorry to ask, but how do I do this process? Im a newbie, and youtube doesnt have a guide yet. where do I paste this file that you shared? do I use hekate or fusee?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Thanks for the fast work, is it confirmed that they work?

Hi. How I stated, works like a charm:

Hi, thanks a lot for sharing, It get the work done. I will test install NSPs tomorrow, but a Home made NSP wasn't working and this fixed.

I wonder if the file 5AA09E1AF740A91D0F73ADFAE81A63E8AC0610D2.ips is really needed, until sigpatches for Atmosphère 0.13.0 that file was only included on Sigpatches for vanilla Atmosphère nor the Hakate ones.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi, YouTube doesn't make guides. And in this world all change so fast what a video is always eones behind,. Just read the posts. In they @mikifantastik98 explain how to copy the fikes to you SD card

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That's correct, because this post is about Sigpatches fir HEKATE fir vanilla Atmosphère use the other post here on Gbatemp. At the first page there is a link

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is tyhe dioofference between these ones and the ones that Draxzelex shared?
The patches the person you quoted posted includes the patches for fusee as well as a pre-configured hekate_ipl.ini file. I excluded these as this thread is solely meant for Hekate/fss0 patches and I assume most people have their own hekate_ipl.ini file already.

Reactions: Bullseye
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o