Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mgridgaway said:
matguitarist said:
mgridgaway said:
Hey there,

I'm running snes9x GX Cover Mod and it acted really weird (wiiremote all messed up). On top of that, my Nyko Wireless Wing didn't work.

I ran Tell Mii My ID and the code it gave was:

0x908f8f00

Is there anyway to incorporate this into the main release? Should I post it to the snes9x gx bugfix site? I'd really love Nyko Wireless Wing support on my Wii!

Does your wiimote work in official emu?

Yes, it's an official wiimote and works perfectly with the latest snes9x gx. Nyko Wireless Wing works perfectly on retail discs, backup loader games, and wiiware, but disconnects with homebrew or emus.

Do you need any other info? I am happy to provide.

Have you try this mod ?

Snes9x 4.1.5 cover MOD USB2

I think the first version i compiled don't included the same patch for 3rd party classic controller

jmckutchin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried it, and it doesn't work with the Nyko Wireless Wing. In fact, I just found out that the controller acting all weird and frozen is because I have the Nyko Wing wireless dongle plugged into the wiimote. As soon as I removed it snes9x gx worked fine.

Just let me know what else you need me to do.

matguitarist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mgridgaway said:
I just tried it, and it doesn't work with the Nyko Wireless Wing. In fact, I just found out that the controller acting all weird and frozen is because I have the Nyko Wing wireless dongle plugged into the wiimote. As soon as I removed it snes9x gx worked fine.

Just let me know what else you need me to do.

If a remember someone else have problem with the nyko wireless controller no solution is avaible for now .... sorry

If a find something new i'll tell you

catuligbat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
i have source code for neopop (askot version) but i dont know conpile and lacks sdhc support, i know fly version with sdhc support but erase gc controller support, this is link source (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HFBRMICD pass:neo askot version)
if any have compile with lastest libogc for sdhc support and gc controller support because play with wii controller is pain in ass (for batteries), for other emus i have PSOne analog controller with huskee psx-gc converter (i recommend for extensive play)
bow.gif

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
catuligbat said:
i have source code for neopop (askot version) but i dont know conpile and lacks sdhc support, i know fly version with sdhc support but erase gc controller support, this is link source (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HFBRMICD pass:neo askot version)
if any have compile with lastest libogc for sdhc support and gc controller support because play with wii controller is pain in ass (for batteries), for other emus i have PSOne analog controller with huskee psx-gc converter (i recommend for extensive play)
bow.gif
Try this, is a version of Neopop Wii that emupaul made sometime ago by my request =)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6F3ZECDF

qwertymodo

Trophies
Website
qwertymodo.com
XP
Country
United States
As of Saturday, all of Tantric's emus support USB2.0 via IOS58
smile.gif
Also, have you considered submitting any of these changes to the devs to be included in the official releases? I realize the Wii64/SX team doesn't update very often but Tantric might be willing to implement the 3rd party controller support at least (since he already has USB2.0 support, and has for some time now. He's been using IOS202 for awhile and just recently switched).

matguitarist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
qwertymodo said:
As of Saturday, all of Tantric's emus support USB2.0 via IOS58
smile.gif
Also, have you considered submitting any of these changes to the devs to be included in the official releases? I realize the Wii64/SX team doesn't update very often but Tantric might be willing to implement the 3rd party controller support at least (since he already has USB2.0 support, and has for some time now. He's been using IOS202 for awhile and just recently switched).

The Wii64 team already know how to use the new IOS58 USB2 now that it's a no cios way to load it, they implement it in next version for sure. For the 3rd party controller it will be automatically fix for almost anyone cause for using the IOS58 USB2 function they have to use latest Libogc SVN who already have the controller fix, tantric have commit the change he made for his emulator. Any apps compiled with this Libogc SVN got the 3rd party controller fix and the new USB2 function from IOS58.

You'll see, soon all apps will have both USB2 and 3rd party classic controller fix.

Thank to Tantric, the man who make all this possible.

matguitarist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OriginalHamster said:
catuligbat said:
bow.gif
Try this, is a version of Neopop Wii that emupaul made sometime ago by my request =)

You link a boot.dol .... i cannot do anything without the source ...

catuligbat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
QUOTE said:
Original Hamster @ Aug 17 2010, 08:53 PM)

i test this version but is not gc controller support, this is fly version before named

QUOTEOriginal matguitarist @ Aug 17 2010, 06:55 PM)

i got an error when opening file ... can you reupload i'll see what i can do for you

this new link but rar not have pass: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O570OP9M

Tnks
bow.gif

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
MrX_Cuci said:
Can you compile r490 with IOS58 support? Seems some nice fixes between r484 and r490
I think you mean between r487 and r490? I'm compiling now and will upload it soon
yaywii.gif

edit: OK uploaded r490 like everytime second link in my signature!

lorebf

Trophies
XP
Country
I bought a classic controller from dealextreme, and it works like a charm with the Snes9x 4.1.5 cover MOD USB2.

Is this fix goin to be included in future releases? because my classic control doesn't work with the latest version of snes9x..

I got an ID from TellMiiMyId, but i didn't write it down...

Why doesn't the emulators use the same code to detect a controller as TellMiiMyID?

qwertymodo

Trophies
Website
qwertymodo.com
XP
Country
United States
I should mention that there has been an issue reported with IOS58-based USB loading apps corrupting hard drives. Tantric confirmed that he himself experienced it and that it was due to the new USB 2.0 code in libogc. Be careful.

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
lorebf said:
Why doesn't the emulators use the same code to detect a controller as TellMiiMyID?

Because id are hard-coded in the library that handle wiimote , you cannot dynamically add new id "on the fly", you must first get the id using a dedicated program then recompile the library to add the id in the list.

Now, it seems that 3rd part controllers all have a different id so it's a pain in the ass to get support for all of them.
I guess that Nintendo official library is coded in a different way because those controllers are always supported in games or system menu (probably it doesn't have hard-coded list of ids and maybe there is some bits in the id that indicates what type of controller is connected to wiimote)

lorebf

Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe it's time to rewrite the lib so that it checks a list that you can have at the SDcard?..
Wouldn't be impossible to load a list like that when running the app...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I really need to dig out my USB Wii sensor bar and experiment with Wii emulation and synching...