FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
brunnokun said:
Yes, i want to play fighting games of mame on my classic controller, well i downloaded all the stuff that are in the topic. But if you can compile it for me i will love it xD
i want to learn but i dont have any idea on what is happening here
You want sdl-mame-wii, correct? It's compiling over a half hour now and it's still not complete!

brunnokun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
FIX94 said:
brunnokun said:
Yes, i want to play fighting games of mame on my classic controller, well i downloaded all the stuff that are in the topic. But if you can compile it for me i will love it xD
i want to learn but i dont have any idea on what is happening here
You want sdl-mame-wii, correct? It's compiling over a half hour now and it's still not complete!

omg, i know that sdl mame is big but its a lot of time ._.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
brunnokun said:
Invalid or deleted file Ç_Ç

send it to megaupload, or 4shared they are great download sites
I've edited my post with a new link because the old version doesn't work.

abdias

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Can anyone compile Wii2600 with 3rd party classic controller fix?
I alwas get an error:
QUOTE said:
linking ... boot.elf
/home/abdias/bin/devkitpro/devkitPPC/bin/../lib/gcc/powerpc-eabi/4.5.1/../../../../powerpc-eabi/bin/ld: cannot find -lpng
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [/home/abdias/Downloads/wii2600/stella-2.7.2/boot.elf] Error 1
make: *** [build] Error 2
but libpng is installed:
QUOTEdevkitpro/libogc/lib/libpng12.a devkitpro/libogc/lib/libpng.a
devkitpro/libogc/lib/libpng12.la devkitpro/libogc/lib/libpng.la

devkitpro/libogc/include/pngconf.h devkitpro/libogc/include/png.h

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
abdias said:
Can anyone compile Wii2600 with 3rd party classic controller fix?
I alwas get an error
I tried to compile it and I always get an error on wii_stelladaptor.cxx... Do you know which devkitppc and which libogc version are you using?

You could edit the makefile at line 55:
Code:
LIBDIRSÂÂÂÂ:=
to:
CODELIBDIRSÂÂÂÂ:= $(PORTLIBS)
and extract this:
http://www.mediafire.com/?312e4o9c57m503s
to devkitpro/ and then it should work.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
abdias said:
FIX94 said:
Do you know which devkitppc and which libogc version are you using?
devkitppc v22
libogc from here
OK still doesn't work
laugh.gif
maybe because I'm on windows? Have you tried to change the line in the makefile? Then it should work.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi matguitarist! Thanks for your work!
Have a question... you will add the cover mod to the new updates of Fceugx v3.2.4 , Snes9xgx v4.2.6 , Vbagx v2.2.3 ????

matguitarist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi NahuelDS

Cover MOD is a nice project but so many things have changes since this version. It require lot of work to add it to latest version. I don't have time to do a project like this for now (kid, work and wife take a lot of time
smile.gif
). Maybe someday.

Mat

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for your quick answer Mat!
that's totally understandable... everyone has a life outside the scene!
Thanks for your effort, I'll check this thread from time to time to see if you got something

catuligbat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi i downloaded source of vbagx and find in menu.h menu cheats appears and in source/vba appears 2 folders one called gb with gb.h, gbcheats.h, gbmemory, gbcodes, gbcodescb and another called vba with cheats.h and cheatssearch.h, my question is more difficult add this option to emu, i have in this time devkitpro and svn tortoise but anyone have ideas from how to program this emulators (manuals etc..)

At least ideas for update pcsx-revolution code with lastest code pcsx reloaded any ideas has been appreciated

bow.gif

matguitarist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi catuligbat

You want to add cheat to psx emu right?

Have you try action replay in Wiisx ? It's a lot easier way to use cheat.

Take a look at that page ,

Settings: Dynarec (Can also run with Interpreter, however at a bit of a slower speed, for games that require it), Limit FPS: Auto, Frame Skip: Off, Dithering: Default.

Result: Works perfectly. After selecting cheats for a game, press the start button and select "With Codes." When it asks to insert game disc, go into the WiiSX menu and select the "Swap CD" option. Select the respective game and exit out of the WiiSX menu. Press the X button, and Action Replay will boot the game with the selected cheats enabled.

catuligbat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
QUOTE said:
Hi catuligbat

You want to add cheat to psx emu right?

Have you try action replay in Wiisx ? It's a lot easier way to use cheat.

Take a look at that page ,

Settings: Dynarec (Can also run with Interpreter, however at a bit of a slower speed, for games that require it), Limit FPS: Auto, Frame Skip: Off, Dithering: Default.

Result: Works perfectly. After selecting cheats for a game, press the start button and select "With Codes." When it asks to insert game disc, go into the WiiSX menu and select the "Swap CD" option. Select the respective game and exit out of the WiiSX menu. Press the X button, and Action Replay will boot the game with the selected cheats enabled.

no i want add cheat to vbagx and something info for update code for pcsx revolution with lastest pcsx reloaded code

thanks for any ideas

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't know if still someone here is using it, but I updated fceugx to 3.2.6 r565, snes9xgx to 4.2.8 r701 and vbagx to 2.2.5 r546. Everything is compiled with devkitppc r23 and the latest svn libs. I used the current official 3rd party fix, it would be great to get some feedback if it works properly. I can't update the other emulators currently because they can't use the latest libs.

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
FIX94 said:
I don't know if still someone here is using it, but I updated fceugx to 3.2.6 r565, snes9xgx to 4.2.8 r701 and vbagx to 2.2.5 r546. Everything is compiled with devkitppc r23 and the latest svn libs. I used the current official 3rd party fix, it would be great to get some feedback if it works properly. I can't update the other emulators currently because they can't use the latest libs.

When I get a spare minute I'll test the Snes9xGX version, I've always had the problematic classic controller pro (analogue sticks)

EDIT:

OK, just had a look and noticed it code dumped first time when I was scrolling the rom list, but couldn't reproduce it after.
and also noticed that the scrolling seems to jump when using the D-pad ? (kinda like a delay)
Plus my analogue sticks still don't work
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY