Hacking Latest DLC & Update for Zelda BOTW

BoxNinPlay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am on my way getting the latest DLC and Update for The Legend Of Zelda: Breath of The Wild, does any of you test it, I mean I am still in 5.5.1 and do not want to get update to 5.5.2

upload_2017-11-9_19-50-47.png

Attachments

• Last DLC BOTW.jpg
    Last DLC BOTW.jpg
    361.1 KB · Views: 768

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't have to update your system to use the dlc or the game update. If you already have the season pass, the game just needs to update to 1.3 for it to be available to use and the next update in december when the second half is available.

BoxNinPlay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't have to update your system to use the dlc or the game update. If you already have the season pass, the game just needs to update to 1.3 for it to be available to use and the next update in december when the second half is available.
Thanks all for your answer.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Why is this in the switch forums when you are asking about the wiiu version?????
You are right even the game is the same for Switch and Wii U, I should post this in the Wii U section because my concern is about Wii U, if any moderator can move this to the Wii U section games, please do it.

Wait a minute....
Is the latest DLC (the new storyline one) is already out!?!
I think this DLC and this Update is just to get a new armor of Xenoblade Chronicles 2, because that game is coming out to Nintendo Swicth, see more detail in the picture below

upload_2017-11-9_21-9-4.png

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this DLC and this Update is just to get a new armor of Xenoblade Chronicles 2, because that game is coming out to Nintendo Swicth, see more detail in the picture below
It was just a update today 1.3.3 That made a new quest that unlocks the xenoblade chronicles 2 Rex armor. Apparently it also allows you to buy the rare DLC content if you had lost it at some point (Such as selling it or some other way) A person in the completed terry town side quest can sell you those ex content items. The DLC is different and will be available when the game releases a update in december as long as you have the Season pass installed.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no this is just a new shitty armor from xenoblade looks like SHIT too see above!
I admit the armor stats are bad, but I like how it looks. Though the gear that shulk has look better. He showing too much skin, exposed thighs and shoulders? Upon closer inspection, is scuba gear, probably why it has a helmet attached to it and called salvage gear. :P

BoxNinPlay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Boys here is what happens when I did that update:

Help, something strange happens with my HBL, yesterday after I update BOTW to v1.3.3, the HBL stop seeing my SD Card, I mean I still can go into HBL but does not appear any apps, Please see below what I try to fix it but no success:

1. I try downloanding again the HBL file from github, no success.
2. I try to load the app by the Web, but when it try to load I just get freeze,
3. I also try with 3 diferente SD Card and diferent adapter, but still the problem persist,
4. I also try deleting the update of BOTW but the problem persist.
5. I also try formating all SD Card, but no sucess.

NOTE: I made the update directly, NOT Manually, before I did the update every time I went into the HBL with any of those 3 SD Card it was working perfect, every time was success, but not longer after I update BOTW to v1.3.3, all my games still working, but I can´t use the HBL, any clue how to fix it?

NOTe 2: Some times I get success after 40 or 50 try but that is madness

my Wii U has CBHC
I´m still on 5.5.1
When I star HBL it shows version 2.0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1