Hacking Last Window - The Secret of Cape West (PAL)

fabiobad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, i have some problems with this game, my firmware of the Cyclo DS Evolution is v1.59, but the game freezes at many points of game, when i touch a letter on the ground or when select the menu screen in front of notice-board.
Can i have any suggest to fix it?
Tks a lot ^^
EDIT: the freeze are random
frown.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nothing to do but wait for hackers to fix it, or you have to get another flash cart. Cyclo support is now dead.

Okay Cyclo support isn't dead. But until they release a new patch, I won't say they're alive either.

D

Deleted User

DeMoN said:
Nothing to do but wait for hackers to fix it, or you have to get another flash cart. Cyclo support is now dead.
What? No it isn't. There's a massive difference between having your website go down due to bandwith and support being dead.

MEGAMANTROTSKY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
warmijwilfaain said:
DeMoN said:
What? No it isn't. There's a massive difference between having your website go down due to bandwith and support being dead.

You should have noted the date of his post. That was when both the main site and the forums were inaccessible due to domain expiration. And they were down for some time before that, so there was good reason for him to state that Team Cyclops was dead. In that context, it's premature to call him out, especially after the fact.

fabiobad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Pluupy said:
wtf PAL? That's for TVs only. :wtf: I think you mean EU.
yes yes, EUR version XD
i've tryed the crack and the game NOT CRASH (for now) on the Cyclo DS evo.

the crack is HERE.

instructions:

D******d the rom somewhere, a clean version.
Download the crack from here.
Put everything into one folder.
Make sure the name of the rom is xms-lwwe.nds
Run sxs-lwcw.bat and another smaller rom should appear under name sxs-lwcw.nds, which would be the cracked rom.

grog.gif

Reactions: BuddyJoestar

raylinth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fabiobad said:
Pluupy said:
wtf PAL? That's for TVs only. :wtf: I think you mean EU.
yes yes, EUR version XD
i've tryed the crack and the game NOT CRASH (for now) on the Cyclo DS evo.

the crack is HERE.

instructions:

D******d the rom somewhere, a clean version.
Download the crack from here.
Put everything into one folder.
Make sure the name of the rom is xms-lwwe.nds
Run sxs-lwcw.bat and another smaller rom should appear under name sxs-lwcw.nds, which would be the cracked rom.

grog.gif

I love you.

D

Deleted User

MEGAMANTROTSKY said:
warmijwilfaain said:
DeMoN said:

You should have noted the date of his post. That was when both the main site and the forums were inaccessible due to domain expiration. And they were down for some time before that, so there was good reason for him to state that Team Cyclops was dead. In that context, it's premature to call him out, especially after the fact.
The point I was making is that assumptions are bad. Especially when it wasn't posted very long after the forums being inaccessible.

Jumping the gun is never a good thing.
mellow.gif

sYndrome13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to bump an old thread, but I'm still getting double black screens when loading a non-patched copy of Last Window on firmware version 1.61.

I'll use a patched version if I need to, but the intro is a bit annoying and I generally prefer clean copies when possible.

fahadjamal

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
still having black screen after pressing start on my 3ds tried patching the game following the thread from above but no use

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-