Hacking 3DS gets randomly freeze and black screen while playing any game

kodomoinneverland

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi, I have a 64gb sd card in my old 3ds and I've already tested that it works fine with h2testw as kindly sugested by the user CoolMe (thanks)

The thing is that even if the format of the sd is correct and the sd is not corrupt, sometimes while playing I'll get a black screen and the device will freeze which means the only option I have is to shut down the system pressing for some seconds the power button.

It only happens while playing games, and after being playing for several minutes... it's never the same amounth of time, I think is random...

I also think it only happens with the copies I install, not when I use cartridge of the same game.

The black screen is not the only problem, sometimes I also get generic errors, for example, last 2 times I had one with Process ID:40 and another with Process ID:38

I don't know what is happening but I can't find someone else with same problem so thats why I decided to create this post.

recently I've been trying to do the CTRTransfer process without success because I don't have the option “Install and delete all tickets” from eshop folder or unknown folder.

trying different things I notice I have problems with the ds mode in connection configuration and in the download play. TWLFix-CFW doesn't fix the problem.

Last edited by kodomoinneverland,

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have a 64gb sd card in my old 3ds and I've already tested that it works fine with h2testw as kindly sugested by the user CoolMe (thanks)

The thing is that even if the format of the sd is correct and the sd is not corrupt, sometimes while playing I'll get a black screen and the device will freeze which means the only option I have is to shut down the system pressing for some seconds the power button.

It only happens while playing games, and after being playing for several minutes... it's never the same amounth of time, I think is random...

I also think it only happens with the copies I install, not when I use cartridge of the same game.

The black screen is not the only problem, sometimes I also get generic errors, for example, last 2 times I had one with Process ID:40 and another with Process ID:38

I don't know what is happening but I can't find someone else with same problem so thats why I decided to create this post.
I would gaurentee that this only happens on digital titles and now cartridges as well.

nonamenoggin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it happen to me but when i boot up a ds game i have a 64 gb too i just went over 32 gb used so mabye thats the problem

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it happen to me but when i boot up a ds game i have a 64 gb too i just went over 32 gb used so mabye thats the problem
I myself use a 256gb card with no issues. So thats not what it is. What else happens or what had you done just before those black screens where showing up for you?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.