prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
bg9u9.jpg
You probably never thought you'd hear about the PlayStation 3 version of Last Remnant again. Well... maybe just one more time.

I'm not sure where this image is from, but it appears to list upcoming "Famitsu Choice" titles. September, shown at top, includes games like Tales of Xillia, Gears of War 3 and Legend of Heroes. Below that are games that are due out in October and beyond. Listed amongst Final Fantasy Type-0, Final Fantasy XIII-2, New Love Plus and Photo Girlfriend -- games we know are coming out -- is the PlayStation 3 version of Last Remnant -- a game we're pretty sure won't ever be coming out. The listing flags the game as date TBA.

The games immediately above Last Remnant are Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Final Fantasy XIV. We're going to speculate that some Famitsu intern just picked out all the Square Enix games from Famitsu's release list.

Or maybe there is a reason why the game's cancellation was never formally announced...[/p]Source

Someone is getting fired.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
the pc version is 10gb repacked and it wasnt all that worth it. Nice graphics but the gameplay was kinda boring for me. it seemed... limited.

nice game still but they need to really push their models' graphics cuz i wasnt that impressed as it looked like a PS2 game.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This game is boring. >.< Yup even I can say a JRPG is not fun. it's just I hate how the people talk, the boring story. To much to call in fact. I won't miss this one for a long time.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Having put in over 100 hours into this game on the 360, I can safely say this game is mediocre. I got stuck on a boss fight towards the end and was so sick of playing the game at that point, I just gave up.

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
A decent attempt at something different than your typical JRPG.

I was only able to get... maybe 2-4 hours in on the PC version and I had to put it down.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Completely forgot about this one.. i recall a review for XBOX and my hype for it on ps3, guess its too late for a release :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, yes