Last Remnant might come to the PS3 after all

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by prowler, Sep 18, 2011.

1. prowler
    OP

prowler Sony

Jul 14, 2009
    Ragol
    [​IMG]
    You probably never thought you'd hear about the PlayStation 3 version of Last Remnant again. Well... maybe just one more time.

I'm not sure where this image is from, but it appears to list upcoming "Famitsu Choice" titles. September, shown at top, includes games like Tales of Xillia, Gears of War 3 and Legend of Heroes. Below that are games that are due out in October and beyond. Listed amongst Final Fantasy Type-0, Final Fantasy XIII-2, New Love Plus and Photo Girlfriend -- games we know are coming out -- is the PlayStation 3 version of Last Remnant -- a game we're pretty sure won't ever be coming out. The listing flags the game as date TBA.

The games immediately above Last Remnant are Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Final Fantasy XIV. We're going to speculate that some Famitsu intern just picked out all the Square Enix games from Famitsu's release list.

Or maybe there is a reason why the game's cancellation was never formally announced...[/p]Source

Someone is getting fired.

2. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    Ehh...It wasn't the best RPG in the world. I dunno why anyone would want it on the PS3 unless they update it quite a bit. Especially the walking animations [​IMG]

3. shakirmoledina

shakirmoledina Legend

Oct 23, 2004
    Tanzania
    Dar es Salaam
    the pc version is 10gb repacked and it wasnt all that worth it. Nice graphics but the gameplay was kinda boring for me. it seemed... limited.

nice game still but they need to really push their models' graphics cuz i wasnt that impressed as it looked like a PS2 game.

4. Langin

Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Jul 29, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Hague
    This game is boring. >.< Yup even I can say a JRPG is not fun. it's just I hate how the people talk, the boring story. To much to call in fact. I won't miss this one for a long time.

5. jumpman17

jumpman17 He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!

Former Staff
    Apr 11, 2003
    United States
    Having put in over 100 hours into this game on the 360, I can safely say this game is mediocre. I got stuck on a boss fight towards the end and was so sick of playing the game at that point, I just gave up.

6. Raiser

Raiser I am mad scientist.

May 31, 2008
    Canada
    A decent attempt at something different than your typical JRPG.

I was only able to get... maybe 2-4 hours in on the PC version and I had to put it down.

7. koimayeul

koimayeul GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 2, 2009
    France
    France
    Completely forgot about this one.. i recall a review for XBOX and my hype for it on ps3, guess its too late for a release :/