seedub

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokeeater said:
seedub said:
I have .net 2.0 on my comp but im still getting errors from the gui. could someone be so kind as to hook me down with a prepatched heartgold?

you cant ask for roms here

I'm not asking for a link, I have an email. Just message me if you can help me out. (even if u just may know y i'm having this issue)

EriitoOokami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Weredawg said:
CyrusBlue said:
Downloaded it.

Still get the white screen.

The first post said this "M3-DS Real: Works when running M3 Sukra!"

Let me test it out now.

It was me who said it worked with m3 sakura, it isnt the card or firmware, its his micro sd cards thats at fault

Pokeeater

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EriitoOokami said:
Weredawg said:
CyrusBlue said:
Downloaded it.

Still get the white screen.

The first post said this "M3-DS Real: Works when running M3 Sukra!"

Let me test it out now.

It was me who said it worked with m3 sakura, it isnt the card or firmware, its his micro sd cards thats at fault

i am on ecruteak and no freeze yet

Dev[PM]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not entirely sure if this has been mentioned or not, but honestly, I'm not going to sift through 70+ pages to see whether this has been posted or not.
Anyways, as some of you may know, some of the HGSS sprites have been a "180." Game Freak has begun adapting a more relaxed and simplified version of art. This isn't necessarily bad, but some sprites honestly did not meet my expectations as a player and frankly I was just disgusted by how they are now merely abusing Pokemon as a cash cow.

I'll be brief, but I will select, from my opinion, as to what is the worst sprite in HGSS. The dubious winner is Jolteon.

DP/Platinum:
Spr_4p_135.png

HGSS:
Spr_4h_135.png

I don't know what that last monstrosity is, but its face does not look anything remotely similar to a Jolteon.

Here's another comparison, Pinsir this time:
DP:
File:Spr_4d_127.png

Platinum:
Spr_4d_127.png

HGSS:
Spr_4h_127.png

The DP/Platinum one is decent, though could be better. However, if you look at the HGSS one, it is poorly structured, notably by its limbs, which look like sticks, without any fluidity.
Some people are prolly going to bash me because this is completely subjective. I understand that, but since the O/P has already taken suggestions to which logos should be used, it shouldn't be too difficult to create a poll and ask people which sprites they don't like in HGSS. Everyone is obviously entitled to an opinion, after all, isn't that what democracy is?

EDIT/IDEA: Because some sprites in Gen IV weren't really that great, *coughs* Mewtwo, sprites created by the community should also be taken into consideration, though, this further complicates things, but an idea is an idea. Just throwing it out there.

LPQ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok somebody hadnt ask for the people who create the first traduction patch, to give us only the part that contain the pokedex, i dint know annybody, so thats why im posting this, and thank you for the greatest problem solved!!!

seedub

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously, I know for sure that I have .net v2.0 but when I try to run the GUI it says I need .net 2.0 framework. Anyone else had this problem at all or know what the cause may be?

Wyden

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Dev[PM said:
]
I'm not entirely sure if this has been mentioned or not, but honestly, I'm not going to sift through 70+ pages to see whether this has been posted or not.
Anyways, as some of you may know, some of the HGSS sprites have been a "180." Game Freak has begun adapting a more relaxed and simplified version of art. This isn't necessarily bad, but some sprites honestly did not meet my expectations as a player and frankly I was just disgusted by how they are now merely abusing Pokemon as a cash cow.

I'll be brief, but I will select, from my opinion, as to what is the worst sprite in HGSS. The dubious winner is Jolteon.

DP:
Spr_4d_135.png

Platinum:
Spr_4p_135.png

HGSS:
Spr_4h_135.png

I don't know what that last monstrosity is, but its face does not look anything remotely similar to a Jolteon.

Some people are prolly going to bash me because this is completely subjective. I understand that, but since the O/P has already taken suggestions to which logos should be used, it shouldn't be too difficult to create a poll and ask people which sprites they don't like in HGSS. Everyone is obviously entitled to an opinion, after all, isn't that what democracy is?
I like the colours of the HG/SS one better, the pose could be better though.
but HG/SS also has some improvements in sprites, for example the Gastly i caught in sprite tower

Dev[PM]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definitely! I'm not saying ALL HGSS sprites were inherently bad, but some of them just weren't appealing, if at all. For the Gastly sprite, I would agree with you that it has vastly improved. Another one that comes to mind would be Gyarados, those that particular one would be difficult to judge since its DP/Platinum sprite counterparts are all pretty good (at least in my opinion).

DrFiishy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ok for some reason when im applying the patch i aint getting a new file like it said....or do i use the that i applyed that patch to?

EDIT: nvm found it...it was in My document instaid of the 1.5 folder

D

Deleted User

sickamore said:
Why can't I buy a shiny stone from pokeathlon it only shows 1/1 pages

you can only exchange that item in the pokeathlon after you beat the elite four

Wyden

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
i just Noticed something
"The foe's BELLSPROUT is fast asleep..."

shouldn't it be

"The foe's BELLSPROUT is vast asleep..." ?

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I hate Mewtwo's and Jolteon's sprite. It would be awesome if we could change them back to the ones in D/P/PL.

Also, about the patch: I've been playing for more than 2 hours and haven't encountered any freezes (R4 with latest YSMenu). One thing I did notice though is that the item "Cherish Bell" is missing it's description.

EriitoOokami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wyden said:
i just Noticed something

shouldn't it be

WTF are you on??? don't you pay any attention?

Wyden

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
EriitoOokami said:
Wyden said:
i just Noticed something

shouldn't it be

English isn't my mother tongue, i had no clue it was a saying. My bad.
unsure.gif

EriitoOokami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wyden said:
EriitoOokami said:
Wyden said:
i just Noticed something

shouldn't it be

English isn't my mother tongue, i had no clue it was a saying. My bad.
unsure.gif

Oh, ok then, but it IS "fast asleep"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: she*