Lorch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Kroatien99 said:
Lorch said:
A good part of the random talk is japanese.
I just got a call from Kaori it started on english "good evening blablabbla" and then it turned into japanese.
I think that you can't translate that.

Well phone calls from mother and elm are english and as I said half the call was english.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lorch said:
Kroatien99 said:
Lorch said:
I just got a call from Kaori it started on english "good evening blablabbla" and then it turned into japanese.

Well phone calls from mother and elm are english and as I said half the call was english.

the funny part is, when that happens, be like: what lyra? i don't speak japglish! (japanese english)

FxFmasterFxF

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Sorry for posting again, but it think nobody saw my last post, about errcode=-82, it's in page 51 of this same thread at the top, so if any body got the answer, please help me.

Kroatien99

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Lorch said:
Kroatien99 said:
Lorch said:

But call from mother and Elm more important for game than some random peoples.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FxFmasterFxF said:
Sorry for posting again, but it think nobody saw my last post, about errcode=-82, it's in this same page at the top, so if any body got the answer, please help me.

reformat your SD

Kroatien99

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Xero259 said:
does this version have anything that the original U version doesnt?
Working Patch.
yaywii.gif

user not found

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Xero259 said:

The japanese version has slotmachines in the Goldenrod Gamecorner, while the american version only has the gay minesweeper game.

Ray117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys im having the same problem as orel, i followed all the steps but when i push the apply patch nothing happens, i tried other things u guys suggested, looked everywhere, but it seems like nothign happened. Help would be very appreaciated
frown.gif

-Mew-

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Kroatien99 said:
Xero259 said:
Working Patch.
yaywii.gif

Well I noticed something as soon as the game started, if i remember on the emulator in the english SS the first time you come out of the house that little girl is seen playing with her marill, in the Japanese version theres no such event, if it's different in the first 2 minutes of the game theres bound to be more...

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ray117 said:
Hey guys im having the same problem as orel, i followed all the steps but when i push the apply patch nothing happens, i tried other things u guys suggested, looked everywhere, but it seems like nothign happened. Help would be very appreaciated
frown.gif

try putting it in the same folder.

Ray117

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
Ray117 said:
frown.gif

try putting it in the same folder.

I put all four files into the same folder, and hit patch, nothing, did on desktop, nothing. Another computer. nothing

Green.

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I use R4SDHC(1.26), w/ Ysmenu

Everything went smoothly with the patching, but it freezes after very few minutes, with both YSMenu and the SDHC firmware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree" +1