OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
moogle.gif
_>) and stops loading
Ive tried lots of times but it still doesn't work

And with Lameboy (Ive tried 9 and 11) with a Pokemon Crystal thingy (Yes its .GBC) but when I load it
On 11 it comes up with a white box with flashy blue stripes
On 9 it just comes up with a white box

Any help?
moogle.gif

Oh I should also ask this here instead of making a new thread
Is there a youtube application?
moogle.gif

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
How about, you tell us what we need to know for a god damn start...

DS, flashcard, firmware for flashcard, memory card, versions of homebrew, et cetera. We need to know, else we can't help.

I can't even give you the Google link you tried SO hard to get because of the lack of information. I can't even spoon feed you. And you have posted this in the wrong section. If you're using an R4, this goes in the R4 sub-forum, if your using a CycloDS, it goes in the CylcoDS sub-forum. This is most probably a user error, meaning, it's your fault. As for LameBoy, it's probably a ROM compatability issue. I don't know, because I'm not going to do your Googling. And if you want to know about other apps, use Google.

And please, stop with the over-use of smilies and stupid little text faces. It's annoying, and we're not your IM buddies.

Dr4ke

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry guess I didnt think it through very well
I gots DS lite with a R4 Flashcard, 2gb Micro-SD-I told u the Lameboy version and the DSOrganise ive forgotten (Sorry)
Sorry about wrong place-Didnt realise there were seperate forums
And sorry about the smileys
Moogles are epic tho :3
moogle.gif

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Dr4ke said:
Sorry guess I didnt think it through very well
I gots DS lite with a R4 Flashcard, 2gb Micro-SD-I told u the Lameboy version and the DSOrganise ive forgotten (Sorry)
Sorry about wrong place-Didnt realise there were seperate forums
And sorry about the smileys
Moogles are epic tho :3
moogle.gif
Is it a clone/fake, or the real R4? Does this firmware work on it? If so, re-try the homebrew. Lameboy and DSorganise (version 3.2) are working fine for me on my R4, but I've not tried any ROMs other than Pokemon Yellow, which works perfectly.

And Moogles are evil, they stopped us playing certain Final Fantasy backups. Evil!

Dr4ke

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah thanks that sorted out DSOrganise (Wierd-I was sure I had the proper files-Everything else worked perfectly cept Lameboy) but Lameboy still doesnt work
It might have something to do with the ROM (But we're not aloud to discuss that here are we?)

Any other idea's?

And im sure its not teh Moogles fault :3
Must be the Cactuars
Nobody likes them XD
moogle.gif

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Try delete Lameboy, it's save, your ROM, and the ROMs save. Re download lameboy from GBAtemp, then try download your ROM from somewhere else. I can't discuss about the ROM anymore, or tell you where to find it, so use Google.

If it still does not work, I'm out of ideas.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Metal tapes even