R4 keeps showing up as a white screen?

r1vver

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Looks like your cart is "2013 R4I-GOLD PRO" and in same time not the "new2013". Oh that clone market!
The main thing is that this "fake clone" screen would not appear.
If anything, here's another 1.51 variant: https://flashcard-archive.ds-homebrew.com/r4i-gold.com/

As for the themes, I've never done/use them. There is a files section on the forum with themes, but what should be corrected there - I do not even know.
Theoretically, the images are placed according to the instructions from the ini files uisettings and custom.
There were even special programs - Acekard/R4 theme editors. Something like this or this. All this was in those years, 10+ years ago.

Last edited by r1vver,

IamDohnut

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Streamital

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heya, everybody! I figured I'd ask this before I go insane. So recently I accidentally broke my R4's files and had to do it all by scratch again, and I lost a tonne of stuff, but to cut the cookbook-style rant; Every time I try to load a game, bar PKSEDS, it just goes into a white screen. It's just the games that aren't loading, as the menus and folders and everything else is working properly, it's just the games that aren't loading. I tried changing the game's "reset in game" thing to off, and I tried completely reformatting again. I'm starting to believe it might be the R4 software that's actually messing it up, instead of it being just kinda there. The R4 I have is an R4i Gold Pro. Many thanks in advance, everyone!

EDIT: Turns out, I had the wrong R4 data/kernel thingie! Many thanks for the help, everyone!! ;D
What kernel thingie did you use

Last edited by Streamital,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."