Lag on ds please help

Mama Looigi

If you read this, I'm now your mother
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Guys help I keep noticing frame drops on Disney Princess Magical Jewels when I’m playing on the DSi-
It drops every time one of the little yellow jewels fall down multiple times in a row out of the air
I also tried playing Mario 64 on my ds lite and noticed that there’s a stutter every once in awhile for a split second
Please how do I fix this it doesn’t happen when I play on new 3ds

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
But I don’t wanna the dsi is a sexy shade of pink and my 3ds looks like an acid trip
Also because it’s drifting so much that it’s unusable now but that’s beside the point
How the fuck did you get your 3ds to drift?

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
Haha imagine emulating DS games
I lost my 3ds a few years ago and before I got a new one, this is how I played ds games(I mainly emulated them on mobile cause touchscreen games aren't that great with a mouse) I for some reason refused to emulate 3ds games tho

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Guys help I keep noticing frame drops on Disney Princess Magical Jewels when I’m playing on the DSi-
It drops every time one of the little yellow jewels fall down multiple times in a row out of the air
I also tried playing Mario 64 on my ds lite and noticed that there’s a stutter every once in awhile for a split second
Please how do I fix this it doesn’t happen when I play on new 3ds

There is a new Update/Firmware out:
Nintendo DSi v1.5.5

That should solve all your Issues,my Friend.:)

tfocosta

GBAtemp Z-Warrior
Trophies
Website
nooooooooooooooo.com
XP
Country
Canada
I lost my 3ds a few years ago and before I got a new one, this is how I played ds games(I mainly emulated them on mobile cause touchscreen games aren't that great with a mouse) I for some reason refused to emulate 3ds games tho

It's funny, I actually did the same and still use my phone to play a couple of DS games on emulation due to the touch screen functionality. But I use DraStic instead of DeSmuME, which works well imo! :yaynds:

Any opinions on which emulator works better on Android? :)

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
It's funny, I actually did the same and still use my phone to play a couple of DS games on emulation due to the touch screen functionality. But I use DraStic instead of DeSmuME, which works well imo! :yaynds:

Any opinions on which emulator works better on Android? :)
I haven't used any others, but there's melonDS Android

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Stan4d @ Stan4d: Hello! from my kindle! (supposed to be rading abook for school)