[KYT] Know Your Temps 2017! Signup and news thread.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Just a remainder everyone, you need to be a part of the 'special inner circle' of GBATemp to be included in KYT,

I've been trying to get added to the list since it changed hands from a previous user to a new one, and was told 'they're just trying to clear the list first before adding new applications'

The original list has been cleared a new thread created, yet my username still hasn't appeared.....

I don't care if I get added or not, I'll admit my membership and posts have been controversial at times, however, it seems to be an exclusive/popular users only type of deal ;)
special inner circle?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Can we start now? It'll take a long time to get through the ones that we have, and by that time the remaining places will be filled.

I try to fill up the list as much as I can.
Limit is 60, which are 180 days of KYT.
Regardless of the limit is reached or not, KYT will start in June.

Just a remainder everyone, you need to be a part of the 'special inner circle' of GBATemp to be included in KYT,

I've been trying to get added to the list since it changed hands from a previous user to a new one, and was told 'they're just trying to clear the list first before adding new applications'

The original list has been cleared a new thread created, yet my username still hasn't appeared.....

I don't care if I get added or not, I'll admit my membership and posts have been controversial at times, however, it seems to be an exclusive/popular users only type of deal ;)

Anyone can participate, literally anyone.
Preference goes to the more known members ofcourse as they generate more interest but there's no discrimination on who can join or not ;]

Well, I don't care that you don't care, you're added mate!
But in all seriousness, you don't need to be part of a special circle or exclusive member to participate.
Anyone can join.

I'm not sure I understand :s... so you answer questions for 3 days when your time comes?

I mean, count me in I suppose.

Yep, it's literally that.
Also ask questions to the other participants.
The goal of this is to knit the community together by learning from the people, who they are instead of seeing posts.

special inner circle?

There's a very special circle where only high elite members can gather :ph34r:
I can tell you this much about it but you're free to join KYT!

I would assume that it means that you both post regularly, you have a history around the site and people know you.

Nope, anyone can participate, even if you only got 1 post.
Goal is to get to know the others ;]

Anyway, people who posted to get added are added.

16 places left!

Reactions: Quantumcat
D

Deleted User

I'd be willing to do this again, but I'd need to have someone like Bubsy come and bug me when my KYT session happens.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'd be willing to do this again, but I'd need to have someone like Bubsy come and bug me when my KYT session happens.

If by "bugging" you mean "circlejerking" then please don't bother.

Rest of you are added~
6 open spots remaining and 1 reserved.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-