1. gaga24

gaga24 GBAtemp Regular

If games asking you to turn off flight mode:

Download latest Kosmos, latest sig patches 2.0.0.-9.0.0 (not joonies).
    Download latest tinfoil 4.1.0 with fw9.0.0 support. Overwrite atmosphere files from Kosmos and start console using fuseprimary (do not use hekate and goldleaf 0.7.1+quark)

RY0M43CH1Z3N, westwood and DuveltjeDG like this.
  2. vanlim

vanlim Newbie
    Newcomer

Philippines
    I got that problem, this is solved by installing older goldleaf instead of the newer version

3. DuveltjeDG

DuveltjeDG GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    Using the latest patches and the latest goldleaf nog problem here with Atmosphere/Hekate/Kosmos and 9.00 firmware.

4. NeoKaralis

NeoKaralis Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    Latest sigpatches don't work properly, some game (zelda:link's awakening, bloodstained) won't install (missing sigpatches).
    I'm on ams 0.9.4 with firmware 9.0.1 and using gold leaf 0.7.3 with patches downloaded from the link in the opening post. It's a bug?

5. Audioboxer

Audioboxer GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Works fine for me and I began on a 9.0.1 console.

Is Goldleaf saying firmware out of date? I had that issue until I updated it to the latest.

6. resurrecta

resurrecta Member
    Newcomer

Belgium
    Mine works using Tinfoil rather than Goldleaf. But my homebrew app store still doesn't respond to buttons. Does anyone know if there's an updated version out?

7. NeoKaralis

NeoKaralis Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    It says "Invalid NCA (might mean missing sigpatches or a too low firmware)"

8. Toyosup88

Toyosup88 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    So i'm just curious. What's the difference between the two zip files? One has bootconfig and one doesn't.

9. elninono

elninono Newbie
    Newcomer

France
    Did you solve your issue ? Otherwise welcome to our club ! I can't post link yet, but there is another thread about this issue (Tinfoil suddenly won't install). I am on atm 0.9.4 with emummc on 9.0.1 and tinfoil is freezing 0.2.1 at launch, and goldleaf is freezing when I try to explore my computer (using fluffy in goldleaf mode)

10. seasway

seasway Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    After upgrading to FW 9.01 and Atmosphere 0.9.4 I also had this problem of tinfoil 0.2.1 freezing and solved it after trying many things. I finally ended up using ns-usbloader by developersu and tinfoil-usb-fix2 by satelliteseeker. I'm a new account so I don't think i can post links but you can look those tools up on github. Use ns-usbloader (instead of python) on your PC and use that tinfoil version on your Switch. I actually got Goldleaf working too after fiddling with many things but the problem with Goldleaf was that I could only install nsp's at 17MB/s and could only install one nsp at a time. With tinfoil I could install nsp's at 35MB/s and multiple nsp's at time.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
    elninono and oslo83 like this.
  11. elninono

elninono Newbie
    Newcomer

France
    Thanks for your answer, with tinfoil-usb-fix2 and ns-usbloader it worked like a charm !

12. koenergy

koenergy Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Hi for background, I homebrewed my switch using this guide. Basically, I'm running Atmosphere in EMUNAND using Hekate. I downloaded the sigpatches here, specifically Kosmos_patches_12_08_2019.zip However, I still can't install NSPs :( Tried also the sigpatches in this thread and it doesn't work also. Is there something I've been doing wrong?

13. blindseer

blindseer Past Generation Gamer

United States
  14. AlexanderBlackk

Newcomer

Philippines
    Thank you. You just saved a life.

15. byanime

byanime Advanced Member
    Newcomer

When I want hekate to load Fusee Primary first then chain load Fusee Secondary,
    how do I write the hekate_ipl.ini configuration?

Is this enough to enable the ES FS ACID nocmac patches?

{------ Atmosphere ------}
    [CFW EmuMMC]
    payload=bootloader/payloads/fusee-primary.bin
    {}

Or I have to add
    kip1patch=nosigchk
    atmosphere=1
    to this section or somewhere else?

16. theasker

theasker GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I would also like to know this... Anyone please answer this :)

17. blindseer

blindseer Past Generation Gamer

United States
    The one with bootconfig works and the other doesn’t

18. afeufeufeu

afeufeufeu Member
    Newcomer

France
    Thank you so much my good Sir <3

19. Mihnea

Mihnea Newbie
    Newcomer

Romania
    Hi, I'm in a similar situation to yours, I used that same guide and some games (Zelda:BOTW, Fire Emblem among others) won't work. I'm on Hekat 5.1.1, atmosphere 0.10.1, HOS 9.1.0, Goldleaf 0.7.3, Tinfoil 7.0. NSP installing with Goldleaf straight up fails ("Invalid NCA (might mean missing sigpatches or a too low firmware) (4518)". Tinfoils installs the .xci files, but the data is corrupted. Not sure if it matters, but I'm running CFW on emuNAND because Hekate throws up an error if I try to launch CFW on emumc (that's a whole other issue). Here's what I did:

1. I dumped the fuse info and TSEC keys from Hekate (not sure if necessary, but I found it mentioned in a guide somewhere).
    2. I dumped all keys using Lockpick-RCM (I left them in their original location: /switch/.prod.keys...I'm assuming I don't have to move them somewhere else...)
    3. I used the files in the post below yours (not entirely sure if I should use Kosmos patches or atmosphere, but Kosmos worked for you so I used those).
    4. I had to change the hekane_ipl.ini file provided with the Kosmos patches, because the kip1patch=nosigchk argument no longer works with Hekate.

Any ideas? Are the keys in the post just after yours already outdated?

20. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    First off, emuMMC is "emuNAND" so its the same thing. Secondly, Nintendo Switch keys have no bearing on installing anything. Those keys are primarily meant for tasks on a computer such as Hactool. Thirdly, try using Awoo-Installer.

Mihnea likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - patches, Kosmos,