Hacking RELEASE Kosmos patches (ES & FS)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 157,819
  • Replies 190
  • Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mihnea

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
First off, emuMMC is "emuNAND" so its the same thing. Secondly, Nintendo Switch keys have no bearing on installing anything. Those keys are primarily meant for tasks on a computer such as Hactool. Thirdly, try using Awoo-Installer.

Sorry about the emuMMC/NAND confusion, I actually mispoke: what I meant was that in Hekate I can only launch SYS CFW, not EmuMMC CFW (in which case I get the following message: Unknown pkg1 version. Failed to launch HOS!). But SYS CFW works fine.
In any case, I also tried Awoo-Installer and let it download its own keys but after a restart installing still doesn't work (not from SD card, nor over the Internet). Awoo message: Failed to install .xci! OpenFileSystemWithId:122: Failed to open file system with id:........ Error code: 0x00234c02. I'm pretty sure the .xci files are fine as they're scene releases.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry about the emuMMC/NAND confusion, I actually mispoke: what I meant was that in Hekate I can only launch SYS CFW, not EmuMMC CFW (in which case I get the following message: Unknown pkg1 version. Failed to launch HOS!). But SYS CFW works fine.
In any case, I also tried Awoo-Installer and let it download its own keys but after a restart installing still doesn't work (not from SD card, nor over the Internet). Awoo message: Failed to install .xci! OpenFileSystemWithId:122: Failed to open file system with id:........ Error code: 0x00234c02. I'm pretty sure the .xci files are fine as they're scene releases.
According to this thread, it appears there is an issue with your patches. Ensure you are using the latest patches from this thread if you are using Hekate to boot. If not and you are using Fusee to boot, then you need to use these patches.

Reactions: Mihnea

Mihnea

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Thanks a lot! I actually managed to make it work by using the sigpack-updater app. I was actually intrigued what the app did to make it work because I was sure I put every file in its proper place. But that was probably it, I assume the app fixed the patches. Cheers!

Reactions: Draxzelex

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@Joonie86 sorry to bother you here, but lately I've been experiencing some issues when running certain games with the latest patches.
In my case, every game I have works except for Resident Evil 5, which used to work in 8.1.0 with the then released patches.
I have tried other 3 downloads of RE5, 4 different update downloads too, and they all give the same result, I even tried installing them with 3 different NSP installers (Goldleaf, Awoo and Tinleaf).

I have explained the issue here:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/i-heard...es-for-atmosphere.521164/page-80#post-8978054
I have updated to the latest Kosmos and latest sigpatches, updated the firmware to 9.2.0 as well, all my games work except for one.
For some reason, trying to boot Resident Evil 5 just gives me the message about "software closed due to an error" but that's all.

I have also checked the installed game and it doesn't give any error upon verifying it through Horizon OS.
Could anyone help me?
What could be the problem with it?
I also tried other 3 installs of RE5 but they all give the same, I am assuming it's a problem with the sigpatches due to how recent the game is, but I even got the latest release from the Kosmos one for the sigpatches, and also added the kip1 "nosigchk" line on the Hekate ini.

What else am I missing?
The user which replied to me there, @Vultix93, is also having a similar issue with the game "AI: The Somnium Files", where everything else he has is working, except for that specific game.
Same thing happening to me with AI: The Somnium Files. After updating the CFW from 9.0 to 9.2.0, Kosmos and patches all my games works other than this one. Tried 3 different nsp and I get the same error. Before updating to 9.2.0 the game worked fine.

It seems to be that there could be some patches still missing, or at least that's what I am inclined to believe, but if you have any suggestions or ideas about why this could be happening and how to fix it, it'd be greatly appreciated!

tjexp

Happy New Year!
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the efforts you did for everyone, not sure why you stopped but hope for the best for you

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
What do you mean? Is there something wrong with the one that joonie pushed?
Joonie86 did nothing, it is blawar and its Tinfoil software. Apparently it is nothing more than a seller and only those who have an SXOS license want their software to use, as well as forcing you to use a free patch called Neutos, which is suspiciously related to junk SX.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/eFb28u5GPsU?si=35a7C58FgPbaxIMm