Hacking RELEASE Kosmos - A Hekate CFW-package

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Are Kosmos and the sigpatches compatible with the latest 0.8.6 release of Atmosphere?
I read some people were having issues with the sigpatches specifically.

stick267

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are Kosmos and the sigpatches compatible with the latest 0.8.6 release of Atmosphere?
I read some people were having issues with the sigpatches specifically.
I think that was an issue with the original release of Atmosphere 0.8.6. I believe SciresM released a silent update the next day which fixed it.

Muxi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is it possible to just add the more recent Atmosphere data to the last Kosmos release and replace the older files?

Last edited by Muxi,

shado9573

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
I see V12 is released in a pre-release state. How come it is based upon 0.6.9 AMS and does not have text notes other than stability?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I see V12 is released in a pre-release state. How come it is based upon 0.6.9 AMS and does not have text notes other than stability?
I am stupid. I get it now......RIP.

Reactions: tomGER

mikifantastik98

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
no comment !!! :rofl2:
dvdlogo.png

stick267

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahhh since I used the Updater thought it should be legit. Bastards :D

Thanks!
I think even the April Fools release should still show 0.8.6 AMS version. Are you launching Atmosphere through Hekate? If so, check your hekate_ipl.ini file and make sure it's up to date (compare with the template here). It may be loading old modules which is causing your versions to be out of wack. This happened to me recently.

makazula

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think even the April Fools release should still show 0.8.6 AMS version. Are you launching Atmosphere through Hekate? If so, check your hekate_ipl.ini file and make sure it's up to date (compare with the template here). It may be loading old modules which is causing your versions to be out of wack. This happened to me recently.

Ah many thanks for your reply. I am launching it through Hekate indeed. I'll check that tomorrow, but if it's different, should I just replace that file? Shouldn't it be replaced by Kosmos automatically?

Last edited by makazula,

stick267

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah many thanks for your reply. I am launching it through Hekate indeed. I'll check that tomorrow, but if it's different, should I just replace that file? Shouldn't it be replaced by Kosmos automatically?
I had a brain fart, the latest (non April Fools) Kosmos is based on AMS 0.8.5, so I would assume the April Fools one is too. Seeing AMS 0.8.5 in your settings is normal. You need to manually update Atmosphere to get to 0.8.6 until Kosmos pushed another update to their package.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr