K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1000008334.jpg

Found these at the store today. Not a bad choice. I get more of a strawberry flavor instead of a pink lemonade.

• Wow
Reactions: Chary

RetroNerdGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I saw these I was so disgusted. I prefer the chocolate frosted donut ones. I also had another really good one that wwas... churro flavored. Yeah! Churro!

The fact this tastes more like strawberry though is even more disgusting but tbf I'm biased as fuck after some trauma I had with strawberry flavored stuff.

Seriously though, what is pink lemonade supposed to be anyway?

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I saw these I was so disgusted. I prefer the chocolate frosted donut ones. I also had another really good one that wwas... churro flavored. Yeah! Churro!

The fact this tastes more like strawberry though is even more disgusting but tbf I'm biased as fuck after some trauma I had with strawberry flavored stuff.

Seriously though, what is pink lemonade supposed to be anyway?
According to reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/NoStupidQuestions/s/pvOSnmPRDc

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
"Pink lemonade" is just lemonade colored pink. There's no agreed-upon recipe or obligatory flavoring, it just has to be pink and vaguely lemon-adjacent.

It was booze, admit it. Some strawberry flavored swill that made you puke your guts out. :P

RetroNerdGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Pink lemonade" is just lemonade colored pink. There's no agreed-upon recipe or obligatory flavoring, it just has to be pink and vaguely lemon-adjacent.

It was booze, admit it. Some strawberry flavored swill that made you puke your guts out. :P
LMAO normally I wouldn't fight this but nah it was even STUPIDER

When I was an older teen I ate like 24 chocolate chip cookies with a cup of strawberry milk. Next day I was just OUT!
I couldn't get outta bed except to puke my guts out. Ugh. Now anything strawberry makes me ill.

Except the cake my dad made for me for my birthday this year, though it isn't as strong since it uses real strawberries or whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: Veho

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Mozambique
I do like KitKats, but this flavor looks like a no go for me. It's crazy that there have been 300+ different flavors released around the world. The US never get's most of them. I did like the churro and frosted doughnut ones, but neither as much as the original. Better than those two I think are the pumpkin pie and cinnamon toast flavors, but still neither as good as the original. Imo.

Speaking of calling it pink lemonade... I did get a bottle of Pepsi from Japan once that was called Strawberries and Milk, which sounds gross in itself, but was just strawberries and cream flavored. :P

RetroNerdGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do like KitKats, but this flavor looks like a no go for me. It's crazy that there have been 300+ different flavors released around the world. The US never get's most of them. I did like the churro and frosted doughnut ones, but neither as much as the original. Better than those two I think are the pumpkin pie and cinnamon toast flavors, but still neither as good as the original. Imo.

Speaking of calling it pink lemonade... I did get a bottle of Pepsi from Japan once that was called Strawberries and Milk, which sounds gross in itself, but was just strawberries and cream flavored. :P
Cinnamon toast is that one thats Ghost toast or something right?
Never got to try pumpkin pie but i tried blueberry muffin. Was ok

Also lmao that sounds eh, but to be honest I did try a strawberries and cream dr pepper. I'm a dr pepper fiend so. Yeah. IIt's ok.

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Mozambique
Cinnamon toast is that one thats Ghost toast or something right?
Never got to try pumpkin pie but i tried blueberry muffin. Was ok

Also lmao that sounds eh, but to be honest I did try a strawberries and cream dr pepper. I'm a dr pepper fiend so. Yeah. IIt's ok.

Yup. Ghost Toast. I did try the blueberry muffin one as well and didn't care for it much either. Birthday Cake is another I've tried that I thought was good. Would like to try several of the Japanese flavors like a few of the Matcha ones, Orange Chocolate, Choco banana, and Rum Raisin.... but would certainly steer clear of ones like Vegetable Juice & Melon with Mascarpone Cheese. LOL!

I really like Dr. Pepper too. Love the Strawberries and Cream. Probably my favorite Dr. Pepper. Ever try to guess what the 'natural flavors' are in Dr. Pepper? I've always felt prune juice was one of the dominant flavors.

Group statistics

Group owner:
K3Nv2
Members:
Threads:
Photos:

Latest photos

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum