http://www.kirbykirbykirby.com/

The site has launched and there are 6 new screens:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Coming September 22. My favorite upcoming game!
yaynds.gif

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
On the 22nd? Now I thought it was coming out on the 27th!

That's great, my play-asia order will ship earlier now.
biggrin.gif

By the way, looks like that Kirby anime has influenced the game quite a bit, judging by the first screen.
Top screen also has a colouring error, Waddle Doo's feet shouldn't be red.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:

biggrin.gif

By the way, looks like that Kirby anime has influenced the game quite a bit, judging by the first screen.
It's the 22nd for the US. I see you're from the UK. I'm not sure when the date for Europe is. It might be the 27th, but I've not seen an official report for that.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
granville said:
RupeeClock said:

biggrin.gif

It's the 22nd for the US. I see you're from the UK. I'm not sure when the date for Europe is. It might be the 27th, but I've not seen an official report for that.
Yeah, I looked on GameFAQs and it doesn't list a release date in the UK.
I hope they do give it a european release, maybe they'll even call it Kirby's Ultra Fun Pak.
rolleyes.gif

Like I said though, I'm importing from play-asia, with exchange rates, the games are sometimes cheaper too (hell, getting them earlier.)

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jumpman17 said:
Anyone else get a brochure from Gamestop in the mail with coupons?

One of them was for $5 off this game.
This is crap due to the fact that Gamestop jacked the price up to $35 compared to almost all other stores which has it for $30.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jumpman17 said:
Anyone else get a brochure from Gamestop in the mail with coupons?

One of them was for $5 off this game.
From what I understand:
1: Gamestop are charging $5 more than other game stores to begin with.
2: Paying for the subscription to get coupons, is well, paying. (I dunno, did it come with Game Informer magazine or something?)

So you see, you're actually losing money there, just by doing business with them, at the very least not actually saving any.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
QUOTE said:
This is crap due to the fact that Gamestop jacked the price up to $35 compared to almost all other stores which has it for $30.

Your complaning because this game's price is at $35? in australia we have to pay exactly DOUBLE just to get games like mario party DS. Games that have many fanbases, sometimes we pay $100 (Pokemon D/P) and your complaining about paying 5 bucks extra just to get a game from another shop.
Hope that made sense!

As Ben 'Yahtzee' Crowshaw once said, 'WELCOME TO MY WORLD MOTHER F*CKERS!'

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
8BitWalugi said:
QUOTE said:

Your complaning because this game's price is at $35? in australia we have to pay exactly DOUBLE just to get games like mario party DS. Games that have many fanbases, sometimes we pay $100 (Pokemon D/P) and your complaining about paying 5 bucks extra just to get a game from another shop.
Hope that made sense!

I'm sorry I sounded like I was complaining. I was just criticizing Gamestop's advertisement strategy. They price their game $5 higher than anyone else and give out $5 off coupons to make you think that you are getting a good deal (at least for the less intelligent). I wasn't trying to say $35 was a bad deal, I was just criticizing Gamestop's advertisement and pricing strategy.

And I'd go to another store to save $5 any day. Any money wasted at all is worth complaining about.

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll probably download this, but I'm not that excited, considering that I own Kirby Super Star on SNES and have played through it about a million times.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
granville said:
8BitWalugi said:
QUOTE said:

Hope that made sense!

I'm sorry I sounded like I was complaining. I was just criticizing Gamestop's advertisement strategy. They price their game $5 higher than anyone else and give out $5 off coupons to make you think that you are getting a good deal (at least for the less intelligent). I wasn't trying to say $35 was a bad deal, I was just criticizing Gamestop's advertisement and pricing strategy.

And I'd go to another store to save $5 any day. Any money wasted at all is worth complaining about.

Oh, really? im sorry. apology accepted

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Strongbad007 said:
I'll probably download this, but I'm not that excited, considering that I own Kirby Super Star on SNES and have played through it about a million times.

It has two new games on top of the main 6 before, I think.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.