Source

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No great loss, it was a good game but I can't say I'll cry over this.

Would love to see Wario Land 4 reveals as one of the other 5 games.

littleslayer15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah I can't say I am that sad I never player Kirby and the Amazing Mirror but I don't mind is they don't include it as long as they replace it with a better games maybe a pokemon game or dragonball Z super sonic warriors but I really doubt will will get the DBZ game because not that many people know about it and it isn't a first party game I also wouldn't mind seeing wario land 4 but I was kind of looking forward to super mario bros. 3 but I would prefer them to include this as one of the nes games (as long as they added a save feature)

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
oh well from reviews this kirby wasn't so good ayway, my spider sense tell me about a donkey kong country GBA in the bunch of unknown titles

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
You know what's funny? This was the only game on the list not made or published (only one was just published last I checked) by Nintendo. I'm sure hope is flying upwards for seeing some of the better titles that Nintendo didn't have a hand in or stick their name on.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nintendo are so terrible at lying.

Also, if one game is probably gonna make it in those GBA games, I'd put my bet on Zelda Minish Cap.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(