ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok So I just got my copy of KH II Final Mix. OF course I can't read Japanese and stuff but I could remember what options were what in the new game menus. Well even so I made a mistake. I'm playing and playing and for some reason this game is hellish. I've lost so many times its stupid. I'm thinking they beefed up Final Mix but it was because I selected Proud Mode on accident and trust me I'm not that proud anymore. Is there any possible way (I have an action replay) that I can change my game back to standard mode. I was thinking there could be a code or method that just turns a switch in the program changing the mode back to standard. Someone please help me out cause I'm almost done with Hercs World and I don't want to start over.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
suggestion delete your save and start over maby!?

guessing once you have set the mode yer stuck with it
smile.gif

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JinTrigger, my PS2 isn't with me right now and I only own the regular US versions of the 3 Kingdom Hearts PS2 games, but if memory serves correctly, you can't change the mode/difficulty after you start. I'm 85% certain this covers the first 2 games, and about 60% sure that's the case with the remake of Chain of Memories.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...