Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix +

Discussion in 'Sony PlayStation 1 & 2' started by JinTrigger, Feb 15, 2009.

Feb 15, 2009
  1. JinTrigger
    OP

Member JinTrigger Asentrix Studios

United States
    Ok So I just got my copy of KH II Final Mix. OF course I can't read Japanese and stuff but I could remember what options were what in the new game menus. Well even so I made a mistake. I'm playing and playing and for some reason this game is hellish. I've lost so many times its stupid. I'm thinking they beefed up Final Mix but it was because I selected Proud Mode on accident and trust me I'm not that proud anymore. Is there any possible way (I have an action replay) that I can change my game back to standard mode. I was thinking there could be a code or method that just turns a switch in the program changing the mode back to standard. Someone please help me out cause I'm almost done with Hercs World and I don't want to start over.

2. kobykaan

Member kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    suggestion delete your save and start over maby!?

guessing once you have set the mode yer stuck with it [​IMG]

3. JinTrigger
    OP

Member JinTrigger Asentrix Studios

United States
    i know that I'm asking if there is some type code to switch it back to standard mid game

4. jesterscourt

Member jesterscourt Not Brad.

United States
    JinTrigger, my PS2 isn't with me right now and I only own the regular US versions of the 3 Kingdom Hearts PS2 games, but if memory serves correctly, you can't change the mode/difficulty after you start. I'm 85% certain this covers the first 2 games, and about 60% sure that's the case with the remake of Chain of Memories.