shadowwarrior999

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
"By snipe 4 cash
Good news! According to my homie, he is giving me some accurate information on the problem and perhaps a solution. He believes that the game isn't fully decrypting right and is examining it now under psplink. More updates to come.
"

shadowwarrior999

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
"Posted by Nina
That site members

This is a very exciting time, and after MUCH debate by That site STAFF the decision has been made to temporarily close this thread."

fallinroxas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it was only a matter of time. I'm going to use mt down time to play All the KH games over again and finally beat DAYS.

mesact

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this makes me pissed....Oh well.... I'll be reading manga. Someone please Update this forum if something interesting happens.

Cbajd5

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
shadowwarrior99999 said:
"By snipe 4 cash
Good news! According to my homie, he is giving me some accurate information on the problem and perhaps a solution. He believes that the game isn't fully decrypting right and is examining it now under psplink. More updates to come.
"
My problem with this is that if it wasn't decrypting right, then why would it even start loading? And why am I hable to patch it with the eboot exchange program?

Cbajd5

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
macgeek417 said:
Why not... *gasp*, *shock* WAIT UNTIL IT IS RELEASED IN THE US... and... BUY A REAL, LEGIT COPY?
Because some people have imported their copies already, and the problem will still be there upon the US release for those who like to keep their games on their memory stick so that they don't have to carry around UMDs, and you'll also improved loading speeds.

Gitaroo Man Lives~

Shp00N

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
macgeek417 said:
Why not... *gasp*, *shock* WAIT UNTIL IT IS RELEASED IN THE US... and... BUY A REAL, LEGIT COPY?

if you dont agree with people getting it for free then why are you on this forum

macgeek417

妁眼のシャナ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I never said that recently i've been... erm... "legaly" aquiring my games. I just don't understand people's impatience on this matter. If you want it NOW, buy it.

fallinroxas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will buy it when it is released in America. But, I would like to play it now. I mean I've been waiting for this game since 07.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fallinroxas said:
I will buy it when it is released in America. But, I would like to play it now. I mean I've been waiting for this game since 07.

In before, "then you can wait another few months!" But seriously, I understand anticipation and everything, but with the scene the way it is now, we'll all going to have to learn a little more patience. I know I did with Gundam vs Gundam, but hey, it worked out in the end. *goes back to playing Gundam vs Gundam*

neriphis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blaa blaa blaa ds1 is right, but we need to stay on topic. (i known i dont realy have room to talk)

this isnt a forum to discuss if what we're doing is right or wrong, and why we intend to use the iso

Cbajd5

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
HA, I FINALLY FOUND THE 2CH THREAD.

Search "??????????????????CFW??" in google to find it, there's a newer one so you'll have to navigate to the main board and figure out which one it is. (The first one fully laid out, probably.)

Something good must have happened as someone called something about God's second coming, and this post which I am posting google translated style.

QUOTE said:
Analysis of this together until it takes up
???????????????????????????? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
?????????????????? The body is estimated to have an important role in starting

???????????????????????????? End If motion is expected to protect all individuals sacrifice to destroy so
???????????????22??????? Number of protected individuals in the analysis of the body was found with 22 pieces
??????????????????????????? Each format is different, with evidence from the present sub-total
??????????????????????????????? The title screen for the rest of the population is far removed in binary
??21????21?????????? 21 Days 21 Days + sub-population has been estimated + ?
??????????????????????????????????????????????????? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ --
UMD:\PSP_GAME\SYSDIR\EBOOT.BIN UMD: \ PSP_GAME \ SYSDIR \ EBOOT.BIN
00016E8C~0001741A???????????????????(????????????) Subprogram 00016E8C ~ 0001741A products (for the main program support)
??????????????????????? Specifically, when taken down for repair of main program
????????????????????????????? Oke guys to destroy the body, but it is expected will not be repaired
No.2??????????? That would be the support of No.2
No.1????????????????????????? What is the difference No.1 program format has been overlooked or unknown

UMD:~\USRDIR\MODULE\TITLE.ELF ????????????????????? UMD: ~ \ USRDIR \ MODULE \ TITLE.ELF protected on the here and should normally not
????????????????? Program had been given the same strain
??????????????????????? This protection does not appear in the title screen and
?????????????????? Seems to be uncertain and is not related

UMD:~\USRDIR\MODULE\MENU_TERM.ELF UMD: ~ \ USRDIR \ MODULE \ MENU_TERM.ELF
????????????????????????? Here is a program that would protect the two solid
??????????????????????????? Estimated that interferes with other tera Chapter Tei Kono two specified
BBS0.DAT???????No.1 BBS0.DAT the body sub No.1
EBOOT.BIN????No.2 No.2 EBOOT.BIN in sub

??????????????????? Now things have turned out and thought we should Do something about the
?????1?2??????????????? Sub-unit does not work and I saw an error or two to crush
??1?2??????????????????????? Start with two sub-show to crush the title does not appear to
??????????????????????????????????????????????????? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ --
BBS0.DAT???????ELF????????BGM???????????????????????????? Protected ELF file operations BBS0.DAT BGM music-related movies such as operation status control (omission?)
BBS1~3.DAT?????????????????? BBS1 ~ 3.DAT control system configuration portion of the battle story
BBS4.DAT???????????????????????????????? Multiplayer Related BBS4.DAT configuration saved after clearing relevant portion of gibberish? ?????????? Installation media

???BBS0?????????????????????????? However, BBS0 about is not easy to alter an encrypted format unlike any other,
BBS4??????????????PS3/BR???????????????????? BBS4 about the unidentified portion, PS3/BR which is not decoded in the standard format.
????????????????????????? Multiplayer is probably the bare protected
?????????? Two points in question.
???????????????????????????????????????????? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
???? Title
????? Before and after his boss
????? World? ??(??????????) Move (after moving all events)
???????? Save the screen during the transition
???ISO?????????Flash?????????????? At, ISO uses the Flash plug-in has been written to whether? ??????ISO??????????????? Check = ISO check whether you can start
???????????? We believe that. ???????????????????? The specific location is not binary (non-specific?)
???????????????????????????????????????????? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
????????????? Dokoro perseverance begins.
???? Birth by Sleep ????????? Birth by Sleep even people working for me

mesact

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cbajd5 said:
HA I FINALLY FOUND THE 2CH THREAD.

Something good must have happened as someone called something about God's second coming, and this post which I am posting google translated style.

QUOTE said:
Analysis of this together until it takes up
???????????????????????????? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
?????????????????? The body is estimated to have an important role in starting

???????????????????????????? End If motion is expected to protect all individuals sacrifice to destroy so
???????????????22??????? Number of protected individuals in the analysis of the body was found with 22 pieces
??????????????????????????? Each format is different, with evidence from the present sub-total
??????????????????????????????? The title screen for the rest of the population is far removed in binary
??21????21?????????? 21 Days 21 Days + sub-population has been estimated + ?
UMD:\PSP_GAME\SYSDIR\EBOOT.BIN UMD: \ PSP_GAME \ SYSDIR \ EBOOT.BIN
00016E8C~0001741A???????????????????(????????????) Subprogram 00016E8C ~ 0001741A products (for the main program support)
??????????????????????? Specifically, when taken down for repair of main program
????????????????????????????? Oke guys to destroy the body, but it is expected will not be repaired
No.2??????????? That would be the support of No.2
No.1????????????????????????? What is the difference No.1 program format has been overlooked or unknown

UMD:~\USRDIR\MODULE\TITLE.ELF ????????????????????? UMD: ~ \ USRDIR \ MODULE \ TITLE.ELF protected on the here and should normally not
????????????????? Program had been given the same strain
??????????????????????? This protection does not appear in the title screen and
?????????????????? Seems to be uncertain and is not related

UMD:~\USRDIR\MODULE\MENU_TERM.ELF UMD: ~ \ USRDIR \ MODULE \ MENU_TERM.ELF
????????????????????????? Here is a program that would protect the two solid
??????????????????????????? Estimated that interferes with other tera Chapter Tei Kono two specified
BBS0.DAT???????No.1 BBS0.DAT the body sub No.1
EBOOT.BIN????No.2 No.2 EBOOT.BIN in sub

??????????????????? Now things have turned out and thought we should Do something about the
?????1?2??????????????? Sub-unit does not work and I saw an error or two to crush
??1?2??????????????????????? Start with two sub-show to crush the title does not appear to
BBS0.DAT???????ELF????????BGM???????????????????????????? Protected ELF file operations BBS0.DAT BGM music-related movies such as operation status control (omission?)
BBS1~3.DAT?????????????????? BBS1 ~ 3.DAT control system configuration portion of the battle story
BBS4.DAT???????????????????????????????? Multiplayer Related BBS4.DAT configuration saved after clearing relevant portion of gibberish? ?????????? Installation media

???BBS0?????????????????????????? However, BBS0 about is not easy to alter an encrypted format unlike any other,
BBS4??????????????PS3/BR???????????????????? BBS4 about the unidentified portion, PS3/BR which is not decoded in the standard format.
????????????????????????? Multiplayer is probably the bare protected
?????????? Two points in question.
???? Title
????? Before and after his boss
????? World? ??(??????????) Move (after moving all events)
???????? Save the screen during the transition
???ISO?????????Flash?????????????? At, ISO uses the Flash plug-in has been written to whether? ??????ISO??????????????? Check = ISO check whether you can start
???????????? We believe that. ???????????????????? The specific location is not binary (non-specific?)
????????????? Dokoro perseverance begins.
???? Birth by Sleep ????????? Birth by Sleep even people working for me
GOOD FIND! Thanx for keeping this place updated.
I lol'd at the second coming XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1