Gaming Kingdom Hearts 3D : Fantasia Famitsu Scan

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
KH3D_Dream_Drop_Distance.PNG

Hi guys, Giratina3 here with another bit of KH3D news for you!
Just a moment ago
2ch got hands on the newest issue of Famitsu.
It featured Kingdom Hearts : Dream Drop Distance in the issue
Symphony of Sorcery just got more epic.

Scans show a field filled with flowers with something very ominous in the background. Could be the "Nightmare on Baldmountain" segment.
the one on the right is from "The Nutcracker Suite", To the far right we have a wing "Nightmare on Baldmountain"?, Could that be the Chernabog?
Right at the bottom we have a nice shot of what looks to be a segment from "The Pastoral Symphony."

Famitsu%20Partial%20-%20January%2017%202012.jpg

Credits: Kingdom Hearts Insider and 2ch

Also confirmed is the Secret Ending in Kingdom Hearts 3D will be unlike anything we've seen before.... what could this mean?

Kingdom Hearts 3D is due for release in two short months in Japan in March 2012.
And since Square Enix have been localizing this game since it went into development we can be certain there might be a chance for a Summer 2012 release in the US and EUR regions! If not Summer, it will be Autumn 2012 and no later.

Thoughts on Symphony of Sorcery?
And who is definately buying this game? I am! Pre-ordered mine already with no date in my country just to secure a copy, cause I know for a fact this game will go out of stock very quick when it's released!

Giratina3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You know, it is topics like these that get me even less patience for the game to come out.
Yup i know that feeling.
I seriously cannot stand how much waiting we have to do for this truly amazing game to release and be in our hands finally!

Looks like we got us a new Dream Eater.
Looks like a Pony/unicorn.
The image below wondercomic.
agpiZWViZWUyc2VlchULEgxJbWFnZUFuZFRleHQYqNnABQw.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

Bobbyloujo

I am a millipede, I am amazing.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any Kingdom Hearts is an insta-buy for me. I wonder if Micky will be the main character of the Fantasia world as well as Disney Castle.

gameandmatch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, it is topics like these that get me even less patience for the game to come out.
Yup i know that feeling.
I seriously cannot stand how much waiting we have to do for this truly amazing game to release and be in our hands finally!

Yep. I just hope it comes in the summer but knowing NoA they'll hold it till fall.

Giratina3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yup i know that feeling.

Yep. I just hope it comes in the summer but knowing NoA they'll hold it till fall.
Don't be too sure, remember they have been localizing it along the way.
All they probably need is the VA and they are set. I picture a June/July release for the English release.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I never did understand why the "T" in "Hearts" looks like an "I"

Anyways, if they have all these extra levels and stuff, why the hell did we get stuck with Agrabah and Neverland so many fucking times?

gameandmatch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup i know that feeling.

Don't be too sure, remember they have been localizing it along the way.
All they probably need is the VA and they are set. I picture a June/July release for the English release.

Oh, they have? Well if they don't do like they did with Birth by Sleep (Jan for JP and Sept for US) then I'll be fine.

Giratina3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Anyways, if they have all these extra levels and stuff, why the hell did we get stuck with Agrabah and Neverland so many fucking times?
Because they probably wanted a console with a lot of power to create such stunning visuals.
And they also love reusing worlds. [Traverse Town [3 Times - 4 if you include DDD but they added 2 new areas so it's still new], Olympus[6 Times]
[Being the most overused], Agrabah [5 times], Halloween Town [4 times] ]
I love the new worlds in this game.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Because they probably wanted a console with a lot of power to create such stunning visuals.
And they also love reusing worlds. [Traverse Town [3 Times - 4 if you include DDD but they added 2 new areas so it's still new], Olympus[6 Times]
[Being the most overused], Agrabah [5 times], Halloween Town [4 times] ]
I love the new worlds in this game.

Except Traverse Town and Olympus and Halloween Town were actually fun. Agrabah and Neverland just plain flat out suck. Except for BbS, Neverland in that was fun.

tatripp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope they have the part of Fantasia that was with "Night on Bald Mountain." all those demon things dancing around were so creepy. The only thing that can beat them are monks singing the "Ave Maria"

Giratina3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I hope they have the part of Fantasia that was with "Night on Bald Mountain." all those demon things dancing around were so creepy. The only thing that can beat them are monks singing the "Ave Maria"
Bald Mountain looks to be in the game, notice the wing on the far right? That looks like Chernabog to me :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1