Gaming Kid Icarus HYPE thread

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What it supports no stylus mode, what???

ignm.png
Oh yeah, I remeber this, they said something about aimming with the circle pad and walking with the buttons, it sounds stupid to me and I really don't think its true.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What it supports no stylus mode, what???

ignm.png
Oh yeah, I remeber this, they said something about aimming with the circle pad and walking with the buttons, it sounds stupid to me and I really don't think its true.
IGN has the game so it's true, you can use the abxy buttons for aiming rather than tapping the screen.

corr0126

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question I'm going to pre-order the game today, and I want to know if when you pre-order the game do you get the 3d classic version code on the recipt, or do you have to wait until the game comes out for the code, thanks in advanced

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question I'm going to pre-order the game today, and I want to know if when you pre-order the game do you get the 3d classic version code on the recipt, or do you have to wait until the game comes out for the code, thanks in advanced
you get it when it comes out

Theconejo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure where to put this but I have this preordered and have no friends in my 3ds. The multiplayer seems interesting and this warrants my request.....

Who can I add? If its easier please pm me your fc.

The Milkman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure where to put this but I have this preordered and have no friends in my 3ds. The multiplayer seems interesting and this warrants my request.....

Who can I add? If its easier please pm me your fc.
Well, we have a whole Wi-Fi section for this but ill add ya anyway ^_^ my FC is in my sig.

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
Ok guys I got a big decision to make. If I trade in my ocarina of time 3ds, nintendogs plus cats, and ghost recon, I can preorder kid icarus. Should I do it????
I love Ocarina of Time, but I sorta got bored of Nintendogs...dunno about ghost recon.
All I know is that this game seems awesome, and I will probably spend a LOT of time on multiplayer. I think I'll play it around as much as MK7. Mario Kart 7 online is the reason I've spent probably at least 150 hours on that game. ♥

The Milkman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chances are he has just passed one of the tournament 3DSes, I remeber that the guy told me they use Demo units but the official game.

EDIT: See I passed one also. http://gbatemp.net/uploads/gallery/album_850/gallery_272004_850_774545.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I honestly just download movies on my phone put them on my card reader then on my tv so much better than wireless transfer bs
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Glad I bought a card reader type c and usb A makes life easy
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i download movies on my PC that is connected to my living room tv.
    Monitors are too small for my bad eyesight so I use my main tv and wirelss keyboard and wireless trackball mouse.
    I tried wireless transfer on phone before and yes, it's garbage. lol. So sloooooooooowwwwww.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New south park was not really that funny.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i heard modern south park is too serious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did it hurt your feelings?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Some are still funny, but they always try to use a subject matter related to something going on today.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All you need is one dose of Lizzo to make yourself feel better
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Who tf is lizzo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They always make valid points on that show and it goes over people's heads over sensitivity reasons
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa i mean south park did that way back in the day too
    +2
    remember the Michael Jackson episodes?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or blaming the only jew in the show on 9/11 or having the police shoot the only black kid during a school shooting or saying Kanye a gay fish list goes on
    +2
    the gay fish thing was funny as fuck
    +1
    and i don't even follow or care about kanhye
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Everytime i hear that real song, i think of that episode, "I'm a Gay fish yal."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So was the way they showed how messed up the American health system was to get anything done
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont watch south park that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Old people driving was a funny one, like cars up on 2nd/3rd floors in houses. Had to shut down old country buffet to stop them.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/VAfy26xs6e0?si=EuGdWe_Y25-rfmms accurate