Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CrazyPuzzler

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Definetely Kingdom hearts, it has the kind suck-in elements, like you always wonder:'is it real or is it a dream, and where does the story begin and end, it just keeps on going.
oh, and because all FF are the same: just fight, grind, collect, pwn

P

pasc

Well I only played some, Crisis Core was the best I played so far (7 was kinda neat too). Out of KH I only played COM and 358/2. All in all I liked CC the best.

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like Kingdom Hearts better...the series is rather creative...Final Fantasy is starting to run out of ideas...Kingdom Hearts is as well, but it's still slightly more creative. The way they brought everything together was really interesting and I loved it
biggrin.gif

Intimidator88

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lets see without the final fantasy characters in the game i doubt it would have ever even took off i mean come on who wants play a game with just Disney characters in it lol

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why do so many of you say that KH sucks or is very bad without explaining why, just ranting that FF is way superior and so on?

Like it was mentioned before, I think this poll is pretty meaningless as the games are so radically different (the feeling to them, battle system, the way the story is told and how epic/serious it is etc.), and especially because they're made by the same company. It's nonsense to say it's a FF clone, because Squeenix knows what they're doing and they put there the common elements on purpose, because having some FF spells there connects more to the FF universe and therefore it even more strenghtens the feelings of the various connected worlds from which the FF cameos appear. Besides, it was a truly unique game when it came out (and still is), not only because of the way how the battle system worked out, which could be easily picked up by a veteran or a newbie and still have fun, but mostly because of the unique blend of the Disney and FF characters and the whole plot ->like someone mentioned before, you often wondered which part of the story was a dream and what was really real, and it was believable, full of emotion and great characters, things to explore and making your own choices in various places and this all is what makes this game so much wonderful.

I really loved some FF games, and therefore I was thrilled when I first played KH, and instead of comparing them I would say they go hand-in-hand with each other, as KH offers a new look and playability with its own unique story on the whole FF series (because of the camoes and interlinkedness).
smile.gif

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Intimidator88 said:
Lets see without the final fantasy characters in the game i doubt it would have ever even took off i mean come on who wants play a game with just Disney characters in it lol
If it's made by Squeenix, it will sell.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TBH Kingdom Hearts, for one KDH practically sucked me in through the TV. Final Fantasy not so much. Sure a bunch of characters from FF are in Kingdom Hearts (and recycled items), but by far the most emphasized characters are from well know DISNEY productions. Yea Disney, and I have always like Disney.

So what if they are made by the same company. It doesn't make any difference to the end user, and if a game company makes two great series so be it. One may be better than the other, but for Pete's sake (lol) they both can be compared as it doesn't matter if they come from the same company.
tongue.gif

There's my piece, so take it as you will...

Also just to tell you guys, before KDH1 the only Square game I played was the GBA tactics. KDH1 was the game that made me aware of square.
tongue.gif

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkCrudus said:
My vote went to Kingdom Hearts. A much better game IMO.

I don't think I've even completed a Final Fantasy game.. Never kept my attention. The game seemed to drag on
Exactly the same for me, except for the fact that it's the other way around for me. Kingdom Hearts is possibly the worst series I've ever tried, and Final Fantasy is at least playable.

For me, FF.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
DarkCrudus said:
My vote went to Kingdom Hearts. A much better game IMO.

I don't think I've even completed a Final Fantasy game.. Never kept my attention. The game seemed to drag on
Exactly the same for me, except for the fact that it's the other way around for me. Kingdom Hearts is possibly the worst series I've ever tried, and Final Fantasy is at least playable.

For me, FF.
That may be your opinion, but there are waaay worse series than Kingdom Hearts (take Madden for example: series of games, same thing over and over, and same story line). I know poor example, but FF has had basically the same attributes for all the 13 iterations (barring two or three). Kingdom Hearts only has two of those attributes, because the story alway has some sort of curve ball to it. I have completed several FF games, mostly the ones on the DS and GBA. All the other ones I have played for the PS2 have been mediocre at best. Maybe it's because in FF all you have to do in a random battle is spam the attack button. In Kingdom Hearts you can't just spam the attack button, because the enemies move intelligently.

cruznik71450

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I only beat Kingdom Hearts 1 and the one for DS but there both really good. My Vote is Final Fantasy tho for sure. Each FF has a great story and playing from FF1 till now released FF13 you start to enjoy the changes and the charm for each game. Plus FF is in KH so it kinda shows how great FF series is.

Empoleom

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Final fantasy is way better than KH because FF is a turn-based (the best genre ever made after tabletop RPGs) and KH is just an action rpg (which sucks) and KH spoiled Setzer from FF VI

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER