Homebrew RELEASE kezplez-nx v1.0 : Get all your keys, straight from your switch!

do you care

• Total voters

therealhoothoot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
that’s a weird place for it to freeze. can you try the latest stable version of your CFW or... god forbid... a different CFW? if not you can also run the rawnand through HACGUI and get the keys easily on your computer

Tried it again with the boot0/1 dump present, still get the same crash and checked the log and there were certain things that maybe could be the problem?

Dumping package2 via fs because it was not dumped from hekate
Extracting package2 from BCPKG_21 because it was not dumped from hekate

Extracting package1 from BOOT0, the wrong way
Searching for target string PK11...Found!

The log ends with the same line as previously mentioned. I would be willing to try HACGUI but I don't have a working Windows computer nearby.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm..same problem w yours. Since still no fixes done, i cleared kezplez-nx from my microSD card & uses lockpick instead which actually works!

Try using those new keys though in another app, like Tinfoil. They give an error when you use lockpick. I want my old keys back :(

shchmue

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try using those new keys though in another app, like Tinfoil. They give an error when you use lockpick. I want my old keys back :(
it's just more keys, I guess just delete some keys if it doesn't like them but there's no reason that should ever cause a problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!